By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 conference on June 2, starting 9:00 AM

Amazing, I feel like a kid on the Christmas period.
The E3 is amazing.
It's gonna be 6:00 PM here in Italy and it will be holyday (On the 2nd of June, in the 1946, we had our first referendum after the WWII), so I'll have all the day to watch it. I guess I should invite some friends anyway, I cannot choice among E3 and having an afternoon with my friends dammit. Screw my friends D:

Around the Network
ioi said:
Sherlock99 said:

any idea where can i see the conference online TV?

VGChartz

awesome ioi! Will we still be able to watch it on VGChartz after the conference is over? Because I would like to be able to watch it on here when I get home from work.

ioi said:
Sherlock99 said:

VGChartz

I love you

so it will be 10 am central time, correct?

i am so hyped for this, especially since it's just 3 days after my highschool graduation, so i'll be at home all week to go into a fangasmic acoma!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

If Nintendo dishes out the same performance as last year the doom and gloom articles/threads will go up by 10 fold from where they are now. I'm really hoping for some good reveals because I need something really great to perk my interest to start playing my Wii again, with the 360 consuming all my time for the past 5 months. I'll be watching closely, from work :).

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Around the Network

I'll put paid time off for the morning of my shift just to watch it =)

ioi said:
Sherlock99 said:

VGChartz

Super awesome bandwidth power force go?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

skiping school that day :)

ioi said:
Sherlock99 said:

VGChartz

holy ish, really? That's great. How will you do it?

who's actually going to E3 to video it?

C'mon man! I want details!!!

I hope Nintendo announces some games that will actually make me want to buy a Wii. So far they haven't been doing that well for me this generation.

Go Zelda! and for the love of god, no more mario!