By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Poll: Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Microsoft 511 16.28%

Nintendo 855 27.24%

Sony 1,240 39.50%

They will all have great surprises. 310 9.88%

I expect to be let down by all three. 223 7.10%

Total:3,139

Hey everyone!

We're less than a month away from the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009 and everyone's already gotten out their crystal balls and fanboy flags in preparation for the biggest news fix of the year.  Now while this event is not a competition per se, and there are no points awarded to anyone for anything, it has always been the custom to announce a winner following the event.  It usually isn't too difficult once the smoke clears and the e3 attendees have all gone hom to take much needed showers to determine who "won" the week long copnvention.  There are probably complex algorithms we could use to achieve a difinitive answer, but it usually suffices to add up the megatons and subtract the mega fails.

So who do you think is going take the show this year?  And who has to take the show to remain competitive?  Finally, do you think the industry giants themselves keep score and walk away with an honest answer to this age old post e3 debate, or do they all assume victory no matter results?

Happy Voting!

Edit;  Thanks to Norldead for the suggestion.  And if anyone else has any ideas for polls make sure to let me know.

Around the Network

I was tempted to go for the "All three will have great surprises", but I think Sony is going to win despite Microsoft and Nintendo pulling out some big surprises. Though this is mainly because of the PSP, which I expect will the platform that garners the most attention.

PSP wins E3

I think MS will have the best showing.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

kowenicki said:
MS has the most room to surprise and therefore win.. but who knows.

I'd say this.

MS is the one whom most people think have the least options left, and according to them they have quite an E3 planned, so I have a feeling it will be great.

And of course the official poll is another affirmation that the PS3 and Wii fans are in a vast majority on this site...

Around the Network

I think and hope Nintendo will be doing great this E3.
To be fair, to convince me, they should just show off Sin & Punishment 2.

nintendo

I'd guess Sony, they will have PS3 + PSP announcements whereas MS will only have 360 related announcements. So Sony will have the best, with MS close behind and I don't care about Nintendo's.

I think Nintendo are really going to deliver this year. So I voted for them.

Couldn't decide between Microsoft and Sony. We know Sony has plans to announce a ton of PSP stuff, which I'm very excited about.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.