By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Poll: Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Microsoft 511 16.28%

Nintendo 855 27.24%

Sony 1,240 39.50%

They will all have great surprises. 310 9.88%

I expect to be let down by all three. 223 7.10%

Total:3,139

I will say Sony, I think they will try and make up for last years bad showing and how MS stole the spot light. I expect new videos and details of all of their big 1st party games for both the PS3 and PSP.

Information on the downloadable music video service they have been talking about, plus WW access to their Video Store in the PS Store.

A firmware update detailing in-game chat, cross game invites and multiple user login.

A couple of new game annoucements, and possibly some hardware related annoucements.

But I do stil think that Microsoft and Nintendo will have good showings as well. Microsoft will have a tough time matching what they did last year, but Nintendo can walk on the stage and say "Were making a new Zelda game for the Wii" and walk off and it would be better than last year.

Around the Network
klaudkil said:
sony

pizza

I picked ninitendo they might show pikmin 3

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

@nightsurge

I feel your pain. It is frustrating to deal with an inundation of the lazy. I wonder if some of them can summon the effort to wipe their ass after they take a crap. Sadly sniping doesn't work they are also too lazy to return to the threads where they post pad. In the end it really is the forum guidelines that need to be changed. On many forums one word replies, or weak logic can get you banned.

Sadly it is looking that it is going to become more common online over time. I am not sad with the results those forums that have it read very well. No it is just sad, because it should be common sense. Why come to a place to talk, and then talk in single word replies. It really isn't social.

Dodece said:
@nightsurge

I feel your pain. It is frustrating to deal with an inundation of the lazy. I wonder if some of them can summon the effort to wipe their ass after they take a crap. Sadly sniping doesn't work they are also too lazy to return to the threads where they post pad. In the end it really is the forum guidelines that need to be changed. On many forums one word replies, or weak logic can get you banned.

Sadly it is looking that it is going to become more common online over time. I am not sad with the results those forums that have it read very well. No it is just sad, because it should be common sense. Why come to a place to talk, and then talk in single word replies. It really isn't social.

I could not agree more!  For this I shall add you as a friend.

Around the Network

Probably Sony

I have a feeling Sonys going to announce something big

Sony

Microsoft.

The question should be who you think is going to announce th most games and in that way I think both Microsoft and Nintendo because we know nothing about their line-up at the opossite of Sony.

Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

SuperChunk