By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Poll: Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Microsoft 511 16.28%

Nintendo 855 27.24%

Sony 1,240 39.50%

They will all have great surprises. 310 9.88%

I expect to be let down by all three. 223 7.10%

Total:3,139

Sony will have the best showing at E3.

Around the Network

i think ps3 will ave best news this time it did last e3 also.

but mirosoft will bring suprises also, the biggest would be an mgs multiplat announcment.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

but mirosoft will bring suprises also, the biggest would be an mgs multiplat announcment.

Wait... you thought Sony's E3 last year was the best?  It was a major letdown.....  they announced nothing new except MAG and showed only CGI videos of it and God of War 3....

Nintendo,I believe they will announce a gold/silver remake.

Skeeuk said:

But even then, that wouldn't be a big deal. MGS going multiplat has been predicted by everyone and their grandmother. "Megatons" do not make for a good E3. Exciting, but I really wouldn't care about it. (Much like E3 08).

@ nightsurge

And MS announced FF13 going to 360 as well. I didn't really care about that at all. The situation doesn't mean much to me who already owns both consoles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Sony. Much as I'd love Nintendo to totally make up for last year and announce an actual core Wii game, I don't think they will. I think it'll be WSR footage, an unannounced Wii Series game, lots of third-party stuff as a distraction, and WiiWare games I don't care about.

If they do announce a core game I would buy, I can be pleasantly surprised.

The reason Sony will win is they have an actual first-party division whereas MS relies on third parties. Third parties haven't been having a good time so all-new projects aren't plentiful. Sony will have two or three big new first-party titles.

Of course, "winning" won't help their sales figures or bottom line. MS will continue to outsell them.

I already love what PS3 has to offer but few surprises from MS would be plus.

PS3 price cut effective immediate with E3 09' announcement along with lots of PS3 game announcements. UnCharted 2 for October 2009 release. Ratchet and Clank for November release. FFXIII will release in Japan before Xmas 2009. God of War 3 for March 2010. MAG for April 2010. FFXIII release on PS3 in Europe and NA for June 2010. GT 5 and FF Versus XIII will both release in 2010. Expect show stopping block buster PSP game announcements.

Big surprise announcement Grand Theft Auto 5 exclusive for PS3.

In regards to the other two companies E3 09' presentations: MicroSoft and Nintendo I do not care what they show because I am not going to watch them.

axumblade said:

yay! I win!

LOL, that's funny.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

PS3beats360 said:

PS3 price cut effective immediate with E3 09' announcement along with lots of PS3 game announcements. UnCharted 2 for October 2009 release. Ratchet and Clank for November release. FFXIII will release in Japan before Xmas 2009. God of War 3 for March 2010. MAG for April 2010. FFXIII release on PS3 in Europe and NA for June 2010. GT 5 and FF Versus XIII will both release in 2010. Expect show stopping block buster PSP game announcements.

Big surprise announcement Grand Theft Auto 5 exclusive for PS3.

In regards to the other two companies E3 09' presentations: MicroSoft and Nintendo I do not care what they show because I am not going to watch them.

The bias is strong with this one.