By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Modern Warfare2 for Wii?

cool

Around the Network

Where does it say that MW2 was in development for a few months? I hope that is true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

They have the COD4 engine ported to the Wii, why not spend a bit of work and get over a million extra sales like COD5.

TWRoO said:
bardicverse said:
ameratsu said:
bardicverse said:
Modern Warfare 2 development is already underway for the Wii and has been for a few months now.

I bet treyarch is making it, not IW.

Nope, all versions are under contract from EA to IW, Wii version included.

Say what?

Thas what I get for hit and run posting.. Activision

IxisNaugus said:
Am i correct in saying WaWii sold very good? Rightfully, Wii should get MW2 as well, but i dunno, it didn't get CoD4 so something tells me IW may not like the Wii >.<

I hope Wii gets MW2, i dont want to go back to dual analogue :(

Your actually incorrect in saying it sold well. Although it is subjective. Considering how many Wii owners there are senario says its done very poorly. Dont give me its too hardcore rubbish, we all know thats not true. Its just a lame excuse for a game not selling well. Many of my friends love COD on Wii so that theory is Bullshit.

Around the Network

This source merely proves that amazon is crap. CoD:MW2 is not coming to any platform. MW2 may or may not be on the Wii

Football fan - any title that sells over a million units, irrelevant of the userbase size, is considered a hit, unless the budget was 50 mil+ for developing it, which we know COD:WaW Wii was not.

@scottie - From the devs' mouth, the game started production in the past winter, with two separate builds from the ground up, one for Wii one for HD.

Modern Warfare 2 will not be on Wii. The wii may get some spinoff or gimped version of it, but it would not be on par with the HD consoles.

coolestguyever said:
Modern Warfare 2 will not be on Wii. The wii may get some spinoff or gimped version of it, but it would not be on par with the HD consoles.

In my opinion the last CoD was already superior to the version for the HD consoles, because of the fantastic controls. But they should make the graphics a bit better next time.

I once saw a headline,probably here or on IGN saying that the Devs want COD:MW2 to be the best selling game of all time.That statement alone means it'll be on every single platform they an put it on......Zeebo anyone?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs