By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Modern Warfare2 for Wii?

Neither Gamestop nor Amazon.com (US) have placeholders for a Wii version.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

If it comes out, I'd buy it, even if I'm not really an FPS fan.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

ameratsu said:
bardicverse said:
Modern Warfare 2 development is already underway for the Wii and has been for a few months now.

I bet treyarch is making it, not IW.

Didn't IW intend to develop the original MW for Wii, but couldn't get the engine adapted in time?

Now that they have the engine up, making another shouldn't be a problem, unless this game is a really radical departure

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

You guys don't know how much I want this. I probably want this game more than any of you :s
I would literally die if it's true, which is unfortunate, because I won't get to play the game.
I still play WaW regularly (just got into sniping and it's really fun!) and will until TCon comes out.

If IW really wants MW2 to be the best selling game of the year, they HAVE to release it on Wii.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Hyperion said:
You guys don't know how much I want this. I probably want this game more than any of you :s
I would literally die if it's true, which is unfortunate, because I won't get to play the game.
I still play WaW regularly (just got into sniping and it's really fun!) and will until TCon comes out.

If IW really wants MW2 to be the best selling game of the year, they HAVE to release it on Wii.

Alright if it doesnt come out, whats so hard about buying a 360 or PS3?

mM
Around the Network

@Leo-J
Nothing's hard about it. I just don't want to spend unnecessary money, but I guess I would have bought one eventually when FF XIII came out.

If MW2 does not coming to Wii, I will find the cheapest used 360 I can find.
Hopefully TCon has enough longevity to help me bare the wait for MW2 =)

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Am i correct in saying WaWii sold very good? Rightfully, Wii should get MW2 as well, but i dunno, it didn't get CoD4 so something tells me IW may not like the Wii >.

How technical is your game?

ameratsu said:
bardicverse said:
Modern Warfare 2 development is already underway for the Wii and has been for a few months now.

Nope, all versions are under contract from EA to IW, Wii version included.

bardicverse said:
ameratsu said:
bardicverse said:

Nope, all versions are under contract from EA to IW, Wii version included.

Say what?

Interesting. It'll probably be the best FPS on the Wii if IW is doing it.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka