By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Modern Warfare2 for Wii?

At this point there doesn't seem to be any reason that it's coming. Maybe it was in development but got cancelled.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Whilst I don't endorse that the Wii deserves the game, I would be happy for the Wii owners if they got it.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Whilst I don't endorse that the Wii deserves the game, I would be happy for the Wii owners if they got it.

It'd be like the happy ending of a children's movie. And in the end, the little console that tried so hard, got the third party support it was looking for.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Man, I never thought a game's platforms could be so confused. I wish they would just make an official statement on this.

I've been trying to push Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling (FourZeroTwo) to make one, but he won't comply. I'll try to talk to him some more.

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Around the Network
Demotruk said:
Squilliam said:

It'd be like the happy ending of a children's movie. And in the end, the little console that tried so hard, got the third party support it was looking for.

Hehe, exactly!

Tease.

Why not have it. They'll leave money on the table and say I don't want it

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Crazybone126 said:
I've been trying to push Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling (FourZeroTwo) to make one, but he won't comply. I'll try to talk to him some more.

Well ask him about it in general. I want to know what happened. There's far more Wii's in people's homes then there is XBOX's and PS3's. Now the Wii isn't necissarily for FPS's. But WaW showed it could be done. And it sold very very well I might add. But don't you think MW2 would beat it by default? It certainly would. All you would have to do is spend time on the game actually. But I must admit Treyarch did get screwed over, they were going to release patches and such and a little bit of DLC for the Wii version but Nintendo denied them. But I still believe MW2 should be on the wii.

Looks like ill have to get it for the 360..would have rather had it for the wii...I like the wiimote more..but oh well...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

I don't know but I just want it cleared up as to what gave him the impression MW2 would be on Wii.