By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Modern Warfare2 for Wii?

Crazy is ThaPr1meK1ng on COD forums???

I am Cpt. Moreno on the COD forums. Interesting....

By the way, I would suggest you change the color of your Blog. That blue hurts my eyes.

Around the Network

you know, you are the only person who ever complained about the color. I used to have the color like the Army to commemorate CoDWaW then I changed it to my liking.

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

Ahh, you should have told me who you were on the CoD forums, I'm [PHU]BFMV over there. And yeah it actually was true, it had a cap, but it was a short lived cap of anything. Wasn't 24MB but they couldn't work things out. But due to VV using "Console Codes(?)" and the SD card I'd say we're all set.

didnt mean to offend. Obviously if I am the only one complaining then never mind.

Bump. "But due to VV using "Console Codes(?)" and the SD card I'd say we're all set." I wanna fix that: Due them them using 'Console Codes' would we have them on MW.

Around the Network

MODERN WARFARE WILL BE COMING TO WII. THE ORIGINAL NOT THE SECOND ONE. THE SECOND ONE DEPENDS ON THE SUCCESS OF THE FIRST ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO ALSO POINT OUT THAT THE SCREEN SHOT IN THE LINK BELOW IS PRE-BETA SO DO NOT BE ALARMED. IT WILL BE EXACTLY AS THE XBOX AND PS3 VERSIONS. WITH BETTER GRAPHICS THAN WAW FOR WII!!!

http://kotaku.com/5342715/modern-warfare-wii-gets-coop-with-a-catch

ENJOY!