By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Modern Warfare2 for Wii?

I saw this on amazon

I know you can't trust amazon, but I hope this game is coming for Wii...

What do you think?

Around the Network

Modern Warfare 2 is definitely gonna be a Wii game, and I'm very happy of that: gimme a good graphics, along with a good gameplay of course, and especially, please, do not take out any modes. If they do that, it's gonna be on pair with the HD versions. What you lose because of the graphics you gain because of the gameplay. And however it goes, I'll be buying Xbox 360/Wii versions of this one.

This is a fake. Infinity Ward dumped the Call of Duty title.
I do think it will come to the Wii. It may be a slightly different version, but I think IW would be stupid to not release this on the Wii

Im not convinced that it will be released on the Wii. After all its poplularity is small compared to the HD consoles. Modern Warfare wasnt, so why modern warfare 2?

I think it's a placeholder. I don't think Amazon has any idea if there will be a CoD:MW2 for Wii either.

Around the Network
FootballFan said:
Im not convinced that it will be released on the Wii. After all its poplularity is small compared to the HD consoles. Modern Warfare wasnt, so why modern warfare 2?

Just maybe because Call of Duty 5 was released and easily sold enough to warrant a Wii version of Modern Warfare 2?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
FootballFan said:

Well CoD WAW sold well on Wii and made them a profit.  It may have sold tiny in comparison to the HD versions but how does it make sense to drop guaranteed profit on the table?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Modern Warfare 2 development is already underway for the Wii and has been for a few months now.

I hope its coming to the Wii

bardicverse said:
Modern Warfare 2 development is already underway for the Wii and has been for a few months now.

I bet treyarch is making it, not IW.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka