By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Modern Warfare2 for Wii?

I once saw a headline,probably here or on IGN saying that the Devs want COD:MW2 to be the best selling game of all time.That statement alone means it'll be on every single platform they an put it on......Zeebo anyone?

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
Football fan - any title that sells over a million units, irrelevant of the userbase size, is considered a hit, unless the budget was 50 mil+ for developing it, which we know COD:WaW Wii was not.

@scottie - From the devs' mouth, the game started production in the past winter, with two separate builds from the ground up, one for Wii one for HD.

Noppers. There is no such game as CoD:MW2. It no longer exists. MW2 however does exist

no matter what i wont be buying this on wii unless its ten bucks

360 all the way baby

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

scottie said:
bardicverse said:
Football fan - any title that sells over a million units, irrelevant of the userbase size, is considered a hit, unless the budget was 50 mil+ for developing it, which we know COD:WaW Wii was not.

@scottie - From the devs' mouth, the game started production in the past winter, with two separate builds from the ground up, one for Wii one for HD.

Noppers. There is no such game as CoD:MW2. It no longer exists. MW2 however does exist

you and your semantics! rawr!

Haha, yeah. It's a little bit more than semantics though, because it casts doubt on the validity of the source. If they don't even know the name of the game, should we really believe them when they say it will be released?

Around the Network
scottie said:
Haha, yeah. It's a little bit more than semantics though, because it casts doubt on the validity of the source. If they don't even know the name of the game, should we really believe them when they say it will be released?

No, Im not talking about these sources, Im talking about things Ive heard from the industry side. Its no uncommon knowledge when you know many game design artists what game is hiring people. For example I know guys who worked on Halo 3, Half Life 2, etc. Artists are project to project hires, so knowing that IW was gathering people for 2 versions of MW2 (HD and Wii) only takes scratching the surface a little bit.

bardicverse said:

I'd like to know where you read or heard this?

So far the only thing I've heard supporting this rumor is the amazon site.

liquidninja said:
bardicverse said:

I'd like to know where you read or heard this?

So far the only thing I've heard supporting this rumor is the amazon site.

I would like a link too. Surely i would love MW2 on the wii.

But if the game begon production in the past winter, why is there no official announcement?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

The Wii isn't Modern enough to run the game

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

liquid % stefan - look at my post above liquid's, there's your answer. How am I to link a conversation with my fellow industry members? Take it or leave it, you'll see your proof in time.