By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD Modern Warfare2 for Wii?

Crazybone126 said:
Trivium415 said:
Well just see what you can dig up about the Wii stuff from Robert Bowling, that would be good, at least he's not a d-bag developer.

I'll try. And yes, he's not a douchebag developer, he's really nice, and actually pays attention to consoles he doesn't develop for (Wii).

Nice, just get back to me when you get the chance, would be nice to hear some news pretaining to the Wii and Call Of Duty, even if it's, "oh well maybe next time"

Around the Network

Bump. Discuss anyone? As to what's going on at all?

Still nada, as far as I'm aware.

The BuShA owns all!

This is sooo strange. With each passing week it appears there's a larger chance of MW2 for Wii. WaW was released 2 months after the HD console versions were. So maybe that's happening here?

And also, Game Battles is part of the MLG and they have a thing set up for it. Either they know something we don't or they're dumb.

^^^^
Where in the hell did you hear that? Last time I checked, I bought the Wii version on November 11, 2008.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Yeah everything happened on the same day for all versions. They were announced on the same day and released on the same day.

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.

If this game comes to the Wii, my heart will sing with magical bullet notes!

Can't wait to play this on my Wii

Squilliam said:
Demotruk said:
Squilliam said:
Whilst I don't endorse that the Wii deserves the game, I would be happy for the Wii owners if they got it.

It'd be like the happy ending of a children's movie. And in the end, the little console that tried so hard, got the third party support it was looking for.

Hehe, exactly!

Disney should make it.
Anyone remember this:

Well now I wonder if Activision was holding it back until they ported the first one over. Because MW2 wouldn't make sense to people who haven't played MW1.