By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 to make existing wii owners jealous when it gets MOTION CONTROLS!!!!

jealous?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

we were the first ones, how can be jealous?

This post just shows how delusional are the PS3 fanboys.

*snickers*

Around the Network
Bobbuffalo said:
jealous?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

we were the first ones, how can be jealous?

This post just shows how delusional are the PS3 fanboys.

*snickers*

Exactly.

What I found funny is that people like the OP really believes that the wii succeeded thanks to a "waggle wand" and doesn't see beyond that. And thinks that the expanded users on the wii would drool with a wand and HD graphics when they don't care about them.

BMaker11 said:
Serious_frusting said:
famousringo said:
Why would I be jealous? I've had motion controls for two years now. So has the PS3, it's just that Sony's ancient controller design sucks for everything except maybe tilt control. More pixels and a library reluctantly embracing motion controls are no reasons for me to get a PS3.

If the (unlikely) rumours are true, welcome to the party.

i see what you are saying but if say all the sports game like tennis all come out with superior graphics and motion controls, then the ps3 gets some party games like the wii. if i was a wii only owner i would feel a lil bit jealous deffo if the Wii has to share its 3rd party support with the ps3.

resulting in the Wii geting the inferior version of the game as it might be a port of the ps3 version

If the PS3 becomes ANYTHING like the Wii, in terms of the software being put on it, I will break my system

I hope you keep your word! I want to see a video of it being crushed with great sound quality as I love the sound of breaking PS3’s   

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Next gen I hope all the companies offer both standard controllers & motion controllers, and you get one of each controller with each console.

PREDICTIONS:
(Predicted on 5/31/11) END of 2011 Sales - Xbox 360 = 62M;  PS3 = 59M;  Wii = 97M

Around the Network

Jealous? More like flattered that Sony admits there first strategy was a complete failure and that they need to adapt to what the competition has put forth. Seems like a lot of praise towards Nintendo and its supporters if you ask me. Copying is the sincerest form of flattery right.

but this is obvious a flamebait thread from a self conscious person. Why do we allow this stuff to stay up and others not. This seems like a great time to make an example of someone simply wanting to stir up trouble. Not to mention letting it stay up while so many people come in and own him can't be great for him as well.

Reggie: Satoru, sony are outside copying our motion controls.

Iwata: how long have they been doing this.

Cammy: Whats going on?

Iwata: not now honey, how many?

Reggie:...

Iwata: REGGIE! HOW MANY!

Reggie: One I think.......But microsoft...

Iwata: are they going to make annnucements? ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENTS REGGIE?

Reggie: there are rumours but I don't fucking know!

Iwata picks up Wii motion+

Iwata: stay right here and be quiet.

Cammy: JESUS!

Iwata: You fanboys just fucked with the wrong bull. You should have learned your place at the fucking E3 of 2008 but you fucking monkeys never get the message.

Kaz: aaaargh.

Iwata: Miyamoto helped us come up with this idea and you are copying it you MOTHER FUCKER! You come here now, after calling the Wii a gimmick? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now motherfucker! Put the WSR disk in the console. *points WM+ at Kaz*

Iwata: Throw the disk to the dog right now!!!!!

Kaz: ARGH!

That's it! Now say GOODNIGHT well done peach!

This is how I imagine E3 09 to be if these rumours are true.

And yes I am VERY bored of revision.

Endure. In enduring, grow strong.

I was already jealous of sixaxis.

I fear this new controller will make me suicidal.

Rainbird said:
CrashMan said:
Sales will not explode if it gets motion control this year. I would expect to see software support on par with Eyetoy. This will be an added periferal. In the history of gaming consoles there has not been a single perifereal that made a huge difference in console sales.

Motion control is not Sony's main focus. They are trying to play catchup and that never works for the people who are playing that game. Expect to see all 3 next gen consoles launch with (real) motion control though, which will be a whole different story.

Does the Balance Board/Wii Fit count?

Yes, and even in its spectacular success it shows how limited this idea can be. If it is lucky and bundled with good software it has the potential to push hardware as much as any other successful piece of software.

If it is really lucky it might have two or three games designed for it a year.

"You can never jump away from Conclusions. Getting back is not so easy. That's why we're so terribly crowded here."

Canby - The Phantom Tollbooth

obviosuly your guna get jelous when wii gets BETTER GRAPHICS!

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia