By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 to make existing wii owners jealous when it gets MOTION CONTROLS!!!!

Serious_frusting said:
@Dgc1808 Nope not by a long shot but a lot of Wii owners say that the Wii has supperior gameplay so i am just going by that. They say motion controls>>>>>>>graphics so you know what i mean

@kowenicki Nope i do not hate microsoft. I am using Windows so you know. Microsft have done a lot for the pc community and i think the PS3 wouldnt be the beastly console it is today had it not been for the 360. So i thank them for making my preferedf console even better then it already is ;)

I see. Well, I disagree with them .

And if it's all about Motion then I say Folklore was a great game

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Dgc1808 said:
Serious_frusting said:
S.T.A.G.E. did sony shoot your mother or something god dam give a rest kid, you dont half go on.

Pluss i find it strange that you are pransing around the site with a Tekken avi. Would you still have that avi if it was PS3 exclusive. no because Tekken would be the worse fighter in exsistence if it was.

Am i correct i think so

I see all the Tekken's except 4 and Tag Tourny in his game collection... on SONY Platforms I might add.

Thats why i dont understand why he hates sony so much,

Sony brought us ps1 and the ps2. He has know real reason to hate sony, unless they shot his mother (my theory) and now Sony has brought us the PS3, so i really dont understand why he feels the need to bash the ps3 every chance he gets

I understand what you mean. For some reason it seems that he dislikes SONY and not really the PS3.
But yea, PS1/2/3 were great, they're reason enough for me to like SONY.

4 ≈ One

not a chance in hell, its too late to include motion controls to make a difference in the market for sony.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

SONY embarased and flattered by thier compititon decide to go for real game play feel instead of more affordable product.  As quoted by some looser PR guy from Sony America who had his salary frozen and may loose his position.  "Its about time he stated in a board meeting on "How can Wii..., we beat Nintendo?"  He expalianed to fellow board members, "Lets just steal... err, copy what they do,  "Motion controll" With Nintendo's game scheme controll and our Uber powerful Graphics,  It has to be a winning combo"  Shouts of  "NOOO!!"  Heard threw the board room.  Then Brain storming on other "It aint gonna work ideas."  Finally some board member with some "lets do what they do" common sence.  "Yep!"  Lets make 'em Jealous.

You know, I'm rather perplexed that this hasn't been used yet.

"To Serious_fusting:"

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

Why should Wii users be worried? The PS3 already has a tacked-on motion-control system done horribly wrong, and we see what developers have done with it. Why would they react any differently to a new controller which, even if done well otherwise, doesn't come with the system (and distracts their developers from the graphics-are-everything philosophy on which the PS3 depends)? For that matter, why would the kinesophobic PS3 playerbase accept games that used it?

The Wii has nothing to worry about.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

dunno001 said:
I'm not worried, and the reason has already been stated in this thread- add-ons never work. Go all the way back to the 2600, there was a keypad released for 1 game... it didn't take off. The NES had things like U-Force, Power Glove, even the Zapper and ROB didn't see much support. The Genesis proved it wasn't limited to controllers, both the Sega CD and 32X were commercial failures. Nintendo screwed up again with the N64 expansion pack, while Sony failed with the Eye Toy. Even now, Wii Fit isn't seeing a ton more games for it. So if it doesn't come with 100% of the systems, it won't take off. Even if Sony packs this with every PS3 from here on out, developers know that there are 22 million PS3 owners who won't have it (and 30 million on the 360, but that's not really the breath of the topic), and will thus ignore it, destined to have it fail.

Wake me up when Sony copies Nintendo (again) by making it standard for the PS4. That's when they'll have a chance... if half the PS3 owners don't chide them for it.

The only thing that I disagree with is the N64 4mb expansion pak, quite a few games support it If I can recall correctly. The N64DD on the other hand...

Also, not all add-ons have flopped saleswise. The PC Engine CD ROM unit had a ton of games for it (alot of them JPN-only) & added a few years to the PC Engine's lifespan. PC Engine is the japanese version of the TG-16 if you didn't know.

On topic: Honestly, it's gonna take a massive amount of effort for Sony if they want to make that controller popular!

I LIKE REDMOON ONLINE. IT'S TEH MOST AWESOMEST MMORPG. RUNESCAPE HAS NOTHING ON IT. ;) My full Videogame collection (Well, not really that full): http://www.backloggery.com/marktheshark I'LL COOL YOUR ANGER WITH AN ICE SPIRIT BLAST!!!!111111!!!!!!111!!!!1!!! List of vg studios that've been shut down this generation: Digital Anvil Headfirst Productions Frog City Software (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Indie Built (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Wolfpack Studios Core Design (Subsiduary of Eidos) Rockstar Vienna/neo Software Produktions GmbH (Subsidiary of Rockstar Games) Clover Studios (Subsiduary of Capcom) Sidecar Studios Flagship (Subsiduary of Capcom) FASA Studio Nihon Telenet EA Chicago aka NufX (Subsiduary of EA) Kush Games (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Concrete Games (Subsiduary of THQ?) Iron Lore Entertainment Carbonated Games Stormfront Studios Pseudo Interactive PAM Development (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Venom Games (Subsiduary of Take-Two) Castaway Entertainment Flagship Studios Pivotal Games (Subsiduary of Eidos) Sierra Entertainment (Subsiduary of Activison) Helixe (Subsiduary of THQ) Mass Media (Subsiduary of THQ) Locomotive Games (Subsiduary of THQ) Paradigm Entertainment (Subsiduary of THQ) Sandblast Games (Subsiduary of THQ) Brash Entertainment Jaleco (Assets sold to Game Yarou) MS Aces Rockpool Games (Subsiduary of Eidos) Seta Corporation Humanature Studio (Subsiduary of Nexon) Ensemble Studios Straylight Studios 3D Realms GameLab Factor 5 America's Army Studio The Fizz Factor (Subsiduary of Amaze Entertainment) GRIN Software Bottlerocket Entertainment Shaba Studios (Subsiduary of Activision) Transmission Games Pandemic Studios Ninja Studio Fuzzyeyes Studio Near Death Studios Deep Silver Vienna (Subsidiary of Deep Silver) Incognito Entertainment (Subsiduary of SCEA) Matahari Studios (Subsiduary of Kuju?) Luxoflux (Subsiduary of Activison) Underground Development (Subsiduary of Activison) Red Octane (Subsiduary of Activison) Universomo (Subsiduary of THQ) Cing Zushi Games Javaground Silver Style Entertainment Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment Secret Level (Subsiduary of Sega) Ninja Studio Monte Cristo Cavia Flight-Plan Sparkplay Media Realtime Worlds Gaia Krome Studios Budcat Creations NetDevil Outerlight Propaganda Games (Subsiduary of Disney Interactive) MTV Games Bizarre Creations 7 Studios (Subsiduary of Activision) Pi Studios Cohort Studios Frozen North Productions Killaware Game Republic Titan Studios (Subsidiary of Epic Games China) Kaos Studios (Subsidiary of THQ?) THQ Digital Warrington (Subsidiary of THQ) Blue Tongue (Subsidiary of THQ) Black Rock Studio (Subsidiary of Disney Interactive) Blue Fang Team Bondi Darkworks Multiverse Monumental Games Bigbig Studios (Subsidiary of Sony) Hudson Soft (Subsidiary of Konami) Spellbound Entertainment Zipper Interactive (Subsidiary of Sony) 4mm Games 38 Studios Big Huge Games (Subsidiary of 38 Studios) Rockstar Vancouver/Barking Dog Studios (Subsidiary of Rockstar Games) Radical Entertainment (Subsidiary of Activision) SCE Studio Liverpool/Psygnosis (Subsidiary of SCE World wide Studios) Project Sora (Subsidiary of Nintendo) Black Hole Entertainment Paragon Studios (Subsidiary of NCsoft) Crave Entertainment Eurocom THQ Vigil Games (Subsidiary of THQ) Junction Point Studios Milestone Inc. Lucasarts Eden Games (Subsidiary of Atari) Silicon Knights Timegate Studios EA Phenomic (Subsidiary of EA) Blitz Games Neverland Ea Black Box (Subsidiary of EA) Terminal Reality Two Tribes B.V. Irrational Games Maxis (Subsidiary of EA)

i would say :lol: