By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 to make existing wii owners jealous when it gets MOTION CONTROLS!!!!

Well I’ll just start a new one :P so instead of using gameplay>>>>>grafix I’ll use Nintendo>gameplay>>>>grafix :P

lol

No I am not jealous this will only make me disrespect Sony even more. lol I thought Wii motion controls were a gimmick but it is cool now that (if true) it is coming to the PS3?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:
Well I’ll just start a new one :P so instead of using gameplay>>>>>grafix I’ll use Nintendo>gameplay>>>>grafix :P

lol

No I am not jealous this will only make me disrespect Sony even more. lol I thought Wii motion controls were a gimmick but it is cool now that (if true) it is coming to the PS3?

Yeah, funny enough, Kaz said when the PS3 launched that Sony doesn't deal gimmicks. The moron....innovation sometimes has to be gimmicky to work.

nightsurge said:
Naum said:
If this isn't a joke post I'll loose faith in mankind.

You mean you still had faith in it anyway?

Lol, beat me to it

Motion control will fail on PS3. All them casuals are not gonna buy a $400 system for it, plus knowing Sony they'll make you buy it separately too.

Lurker said:
Motion control will fail on PS3. All them casuals are not gonna buy a $400 system for it, plus knowing Sony they'll make you buy it separately too.

In addition to your statement, Sony obviously doesn't care about Nintendo's casual audience. They only see the profit Nintendo's making and making only small motions towards them. Sony motion controls will fail.

Around the Network

You know seriously frusting, for all of the excitement you have for a motion control wand like controller on your PS3, it would seem you've been the jealous one going on two and a half years now.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Serious_frusting said:
famousringo said:
Why would I be jealous? I've had motion controls for two years now. So has the PS3, it's just that Sony's ancient controller design sucks for everything except maybe tilt control. More pixels and a library reluctantly embracing motion controls are no reasons for me to get a PS3.

If the (unlikely) rumours are true, welcome to the party.

i see what you are saying but if say all the sports game like tennis all come out with superior graphics and motion controls, then the ps3 gets some party games like the wii. if i was a wii only owner i would feel a lil bit jealous deffo if the Wii has to share its 3rd party support with the ps3.

resulting in the Wii geting the inferior version of the game as it might be a port of the ps3 version

If the PS3 becomes ANYTHING like the Wii, in terms of the software being put on it, I will break my system

Onyxmeth said:

You know seriously frusting, for all of the excitement you have for a motion control wand like controller on your PS3, it would seem you've been the jealous one going on two and a half years now.

oopps somebody just spoke the truth.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

If Sony does bring out a motion controller similar to Wii, I wouldnt buy a PS3 for that reason. I really dont plan on investing more money into a new console.

This Sony Wiimote thing is a huge rumor. I doubt it will happen. Sony's fanbase would ensure its demise.

Plus, there is an established perception with the general public of what the PS3 is. Its much easier to create an image of a product when it is first launced. Not 3 or 4 years into its life cycle.

IF SOny does bring out a Wiimote and it advances user interaction beyond what the Wii motion plus can do, then that is great for us consumers. Stagnant controllers is why I stopped playing games until Wii came along.

what if xbox 360 gets a new motion sensing controller?

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E