By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW Pokemon game to be announced! Possible Gold/Silver remakes??

Hope so, these are the only 2 i cant get hold of at the minute.

Played Silver tons when it was released, being able to get Gold would be a benefit too

Around the Network

Watch.. it might just be a DSi exclusive.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I 'm pretty sure it will be Gold/Silver re-makes. But why announce it this month when E3 is at the beginning of next month? Wouldn't it make Nintendo's E3 look a lot better if it were announced there?

"The most recent episode previewed the annnouncement, showing two balls, one gold and one silver, which will be opened to unveil the announcement's subject."

This was on the Bulbapedia, no source given. If true, this makes it VERY likely.

EDIT: See my post further down.

SmokedHostage said:

I'd definitely pick a DSi up for this.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
SmokedHostage said:

I'd definitely pick a DSi up for this.

I'd... have to. If it took advantage of the DSi's new features then certainly.

SmokedHostage said:

a true pokemon fan never gets turned off by purchasing a new console for the game, i would seriously buy a DSi for this.

Twilightman on Gametrailers

It could for sure benefit the Wii... But for sure it is a DS game.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

i'd be all game for a remake of any of the pokemon if it isn't just some pearl/diamond graphics quality ect.

if they are testing a new style, like a 3d rgp look, like ff8 or something but pokemon would be great. or whatever graphics would work on DS. Would have loved if instead they did red/blue/yellow, but the less pokemon the better. not as many to memorize and be confused to which to use.

though i do love the leaf evee, he's a pimp