By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW Pokemon game to be announced! Possible Gold/Silver remakes??

A Wii Pokemon would be nice.

I know I played Gale of Darkness for over 100 hours. One of my favorite RPG's last generation.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I don´t want to be excited but I hope that is true.

Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

Naraku_Diabolos said:
SmokedHostage said:
dark_gh0st_b0y said:
the amazing of all would have been a 3D remake of G/S/C for Wii

too bad it will never happen, Nintendo is too lazy to make this kind of big stuff for Wii

but the truth is that a G/S remake would raise Wii sales in Japan

I don't want Nintendo to abuse its second parties..

Gamefreak is focused on handheld development and for Nintendo to walk in, crack a whip and say "Make a game for Wii" would have negative consequences.

On top of that, think how much revenue GameFreak/Nintendo would get on the DS games compared to a console game. Cheaper to manufacture with high sales...

i don't say it will happen :@

but it would be great, not just great, awesome!

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
If that's true, I'm going to jizz in my pants.

I was gonna say this......

But you beat me to it.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."

WraithPriests PC:                
QX6850@3.6GHZ

4GB OCZ Reaper X PC8000
GTX470 (774/1548/3900)    
nForce 780i MoBo
1.25TB HDD (1x1TB, 1x250GB)
A+ El Diablo 2 Case
Vista x64
WraithPriest said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
If that's true, I'm going to jizz in my pants.

I was gonna say this......

But you beat me to it.

Did you pull that from this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

I really don't care, but watch what you say. We have younger forum members on here, you know...

Around the Network

Gold and Silver poke balls..... Yup.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I hope that this is real, I have been waiting for this to be announced for quite some time.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Silver is without a doubt the best RPG ever made. I hope it's true.
(>'.')>

Pretendo said:
Silver is without a doubt the best RPG ever made. I hope it's true.
(>'.')>

Well silver and gold are the same game except for the Legendary. So they both are the best RPG ever, they were my favorite also.

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Let us hope it is on the wii with A LOT of new features. Pokemon games are extremely fun but they are the same thing. Something new like a really really long story and online that is good with good RPG elements and nice wii controls would be nice. I do not want it to be on the DS but on the Wii to make it more EPIC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!