By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Betting Thread (Ban bets, Avatars, Signatures, etc.)

Neos,

Shall the ban occur next week? Weekly numbers are looking pathetic, looks like a nice time to take a week off from VGC, no?

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
Neos,

Shall the ban occur next week? Weekly numbers are looking pathetic, looks like a nice time to take a week off from VGC, no?

I agree, i shall be playing Z&W alot so it's no big deal =).

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Official NPD results are in:

LTD sales for NA

Xbox 360 - 9.15 million
Wii - 7.38 million

360 ahead by 1.77 million.

Neos has agreed to be banned next week. I just need stof and/or mrstickball to do the dirty deed come Sunday.

nice bets :P

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Just_Ben said:
kirby007 said:
Just_Ben said:
kirby007 said:
Just_Ben said:
kirby007 said:

smash bros brawl will reach 3,5 million in three weeks WW.

anyone

Whats the wager?

The winner chooses the other's avatar to be used for three weeks (offensive, no common sense).

If we agree that no ban worthy avatar is choosen and we go down to two weeks, I'm in.

deal

Nice :o)

japan first week +900k:D looks very good

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Thread revived for bets by kingofwale and gebx.

They can post their respective bets, if they so wish, and the consenting mod who is doing the bannage.

Yes. Thanks for bumping this thread up.

My betting thread is regarding where KH3 will end up. so far, it has about 7-8 users, their names is included in my thread.

the wager is 1 week ban and a thread dedicated to praising the winner.

More user can still join, so it's still alive.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

it is time 2 find a nice avatar for you just ben take a look xD

Region Japan America Others Total
Total Sales 1.74m 3.80m 0.43m 5.97m
Week 1 842,536 1,684,689 430,503 2,957,728
Week 2 300,938 589,065 n/a 890,003
Week 3 151,253 374,442 n/a 525,695

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ban bet (3 days) with all of you. Wii will have another 500,000+ week this week, any takers?