By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Betting Thread (Ban bets, Avatars, Signatures, etc.)

smash bros brawl will reach 3,5 million in three weeks WW.

anyone

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

smash bros brawl will reach 3,5 million in three weeks WW.

anyone

Whats the wager?

I hadn't seen that before Ben thanks. However, he wasn't predicting anywhere near this. He was predicting it would sell a little above the Xbox 360, not double it for the better part of a year.

super smash brothers brawl will outsell super mario galaxy by december 31, 2007

I bet "Others" PS3 sales will be 80k at most for this week. The winner chooses the other's avatar to be used for a week (nothing offensive, use common sense).

Any takers?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

No takers for my bet? I thought dozens of Sony fans would be stomping at my door by now!

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

ShastaMasta said:

I'll take that, whats the wager?

Just_Ben said:
ShastaMasta said:

I'll take that, whats the wager?

lol.. me too

NJ5 said:

I bet "Others" PS3 sales will be 80k at most for this week. The winner chooses the other's avatar to be used for a week (nothing offensive, use common sense).

Any takers?

Dude, 80k is ALOT! I don't even expect it do that much over 60k, and I'm a PS3 fan.

Just_Ben said:
kirby007 said:

smash bros brawl will reach 3,5 million in three weeks WW.

anyone

Whats the wager?

The winner chooses the other's avatar to be used for three weeks (offensive, no common sense).

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.