By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Betting Thread (Ban bets, Avatars, Signatures, etc.)

naznatips said:
konnichiwa they weren't even able to produce a playable demo at TGS. They didn't even produce any new footage. In fact, until earlier this month they hadn't even been running anything on the PS3's hardware. Their last update said they were about 15% complete with the game after a full year, and all reports and rumors point to holiday 08 as the Japanese release date. There has never been an FF game with a simultaneous release between Japan and America. Basically what I'm betting is "that's not going to change now." hehe

In fact I can't remember that I saw a demo of any FF game on TGS, footage that is all :s;

I just know that I had read an article were SE promised us to keep their folliwing games, American releasedates closer to the Japanese one :s.

Around the Network

There wasn't FFXIII footage either. Though they did ship some supposedly new screens off to the major media sites. It didn't take long for people to discover the new screens were just ripped right out of the E3 2006 trailer. I'm actually starting to get really worried about the future of that game.

Harvey Birdman said:
I've seen it, but he's not online.

hahaha o yea im so in, ive got soo much info to back this up, you dont even WANT to know!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom will have ANNOUNCED a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay not on-rails) for the Wii. Anyone against me?

^^ yeah ill take that. whats the stakes?

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

change avatar for 2 weeks AND keep the result in our signatures FOREVER?

deal. i wont care bout keeping in my sig forever, since ill be so happy that there is a wii RE, if it happens :P

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I wouldn't mind keeping it on my forehead forever as long as we get it XD

Neos said:
Harvey Birdman said:

hahaha o yea im so in, ive got soo much info to back this up, you dont even WANT to know!

Yes, the bet is on my friend!

I'll take the case!!!

Harvey Birdman said:
Neos said:
Harvey Birdman said:

Yes, the bet is on my friend!

I hope his information doesn't come from Fishie.