By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Betting Thread (Ban bets, Avatars, Signatures, etc.)

Nah, too long. These are casual bets. Lets keep them that way. Otherwise people will be taking these too seriously and they won't be fun anymore.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Nah, too long. These are casual bets. Lets keep them that way. Otherwise people will be taking these too seriously and they won't be fun anymore.

Two weeks and its a deal.

Didja get that thing I sentcha?

Done Peter.

YES!!!

Didja get that thing I sentcha?

^Peter

You will lose, crazy man.

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Around the Network

FFXIII in America in 2008. I don't know. SE told us they want to release us the games a lot faster than they did before (Japanese and American versions).

Duckaluck said:
^Peter

You will lose, crazy man.

Somehow I found your comment funny XD.

Check out the sig

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

konnichiwa they weren't even able to produce a playable demo at TGS. They didn't even produce any new footage. In fact, until earlier this month they hadn't even been running anything on the PS3's hardware. Their last update said they were about 15% complete with the game after a full year, and all reports and rumors point to holiday 08 as the Japanese release date. There has never been an FF game with a simultaneous release between Japan and America. Basically what I'm betting is "that's not going to change now." hehe

Truth be told, considering the reports they have delivered on their development status, I would have considered betting that it won't be released in Japan in 08 either. America is a pretty solid bet though.