By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: Wii owns the closet

Well.... there are both a Wii and a X360 in my house... guess which one gets play more??? Hint... Wii =D

Around the Network
AFFLICTION said:
then i pull out my gunnnn!!!!!

Get down!! He haz a gun!!

That Neilson report was crap when it was first released and is still crap in it's revised form so i can't say that using it is going to improve the strength of one's argument one way or the other

It asks far more questions than it answers, not the least of which is why on earth did they look at only one particular age group for each console. This is statistical suicide and one way to guarantee that your results have no general applicability.

OT: Typical Sony PR, we are hardcore and cool, they aren't. Not offensive but sometimes i do wish they'd change their tune.

Darc Requiem said:
Ascended_Saiyan3 said:
Darc Requiem said:
If Sony focused on their products instead their awful PR, the the PS3 might actually become a successful product instead of the biggest failure that their video game division has ever released.

You mean like winning best exclusives for 2008, voice control Singstar patch, Killzone 2, MLB 09:The Show, Flower, Fat Princess, inFamous, Uncharted 2, MAG, Heavy Rain, Demon's Souls, Ratchet & Clank Future:A Crack in Time, GoW3, EyePet, Singstar volumes, PlayTV, constant feature improving firmware updates, massive bandwidth increases, etc?  That's not being focused on their products?  If so, I hope they continue the course.

First of all its 2009. Second of all, most of your list isn't even available for purchase. My point stands. Sony needs to stop this pointless postering and focus on their products. They are always rattlling their saber in the media. At best it makes them look fooish. At worst, its costing them sales.

I don't think you read my post.  I included 2008 AND 2009.  Also, most of those items ARE available to consumers or will be in a month.  You're just trying to dodge the points on a technicality (2 of the products coming in a month and not yet here).

Just because someone takes something out of context (Sony did make it easy for those people though), doesn't mean they are "rattling their saber".

Anyway, Sony just needs to be VERY aware of things they say that can easily be twisted to serve the haters' purpose.

MUHAHAHAAAA!!!

Classic case of Sony writing out checks its ass cant cash... When will they ever learn?

Around the Network

Sony owns third place, I guess, lol. 

If Nintendo wants to take a pot shot at Sony they could point out how the first time Sony faced really tough competetion (ie: a system not crippled by cartridges, purple lunchbox design, or from ahem, Sega) they folded like a cheap tent. 

That goes for both the PS3 and PSP, which have gotten dominated by Nintendo. 

From 1st straight to 3rd place in two years flat. On top of Apple making Sony practically irrelevant in the portable music space (buh bye Walkman brand). Their cell phone division is probably next.  

And judging from their PR department, it couldn't have happened to a classier company either :)