By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Press Conf. in Japan next Week!

piggychan said:

"Supposedly Microsoft (Japan) is holding a press conference on Tuesday/Wednesday..

well just have to wait and see if this is true and if it's true.. will there be any new stuff...?

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blogs/anoop/2009/04/16/koei_tecmo_holdings_party/

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15487825&postcount=153"

Ramblings have been going on in the gametrailers forums as well about this. It's supposed to be April 21st. That's Tuesday and that's just around the corner folks! So let the speculation begin!

Personally I'm thinking More info for Magna Carta 2 and N3:Ninety-Nine Nights 2, Possible Mistwalker game announced and/or a game from Itagaki. There's a rumored game in the works from Atlus...Shin Megami Tensei perhaps? Maybe some new info about End of Eternity from Sega. Lets get something new from Tecmo while we're at it!

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Around the Network

Lost Odyssey 2!!!!!

More exclusive RPG games for 360 comfirm!

if true..

Blue Dragon 2 please!!

last year, same period, microsoft announced tales of vesperia, infinite undiscovery, star ocean 4 and the last remnant, informations and release date.. so there are big chance of big news this time too:)

Around the Network

Cry-On with a new Publisher! One can dream :D    Infinite Undiscovery was announced at TGS 06 I think however I believe it was announced that Square-Enx was now Publishing the title at the Japan Press Conf.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Sounds interesting... however, MS Japan? is this the xbox division or just regular MS, software and stuff?

Sources lead me to think this is the xbox division...

Lost Odyssey2 & Blue Dragon 2 would be nice...

Playing: Borderlands(great co-op,HUGE amount of content),Too Human(better late than never lol),Saints Row 3(Penetrator ftw),Minecraft 360,Harry Potter Lego. 

Patiently waiting for:  Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2

It's gonna be Lost Odyssey 2.

ukeatdabian said:
More Timed exclusive RPG games for 360 comfirm!

Fixed

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)