By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Press Conf. in Japan next Week!

benmanu said:
dsister44 said:
benmanu said:

i'm not english born speaker and i'm not familiar with the smileys of that site. By the way, as a french, i can't know any of those contractions of words, and i wasn't aware that someone would use a 2 letters abbreviation for a so small word.

it seems that misunderstanding and not to be used of smileys can be very confusing sometimes.

i am deeply sorry for that.

no problem. but i cant wait for it. it is tonight isnt it? its going to be so awesome.  

depends which side of the world you're on lol.

for me, a french, i suppose i won't hear about it till the end of time (or at least till late tomorrow afternoon).

i'm not very accustomed with PST time, but it seems to be at 10 pm PST, 1up says , which i don't have a clue about lol.

for what i know or guess, PST is for west of USA, and if internet is correct, it's 3 PM right now, so it's in 7 hours i suppose.

or i can be wrong once again lol.

well i guess technically your right im not going to be able to see it till 1am. ill probably hear about it tomorrow.

Around the Network

One thing that will be great it will be that we finally hear something (or even see something) about that damn ff haeresis 13, announced since 2006 but with no news since... 

and to think that on the first diagram of the ff13 compilation, there were supposed to be 6 titles... we have 4 announced and one will still don't know a thing about.

we will eat ff13 compilation, or fabula nova crystallis, for a long time...

and to think i'm not feeling sleepy lol...

Kasz216 said:
I should pick up Blue Dragon one of these days. I always see it for like 15 bucks or so at various places.

That anime really hurt my wanting of the game though.

I saw Blue Dragon, new I believe, for $10 at Blockbuster.

Anyhow, in regards to the press conference, possibly Vs XIII ends up also going XBox 360, along with maybe some other news.  Microsoft BUYS S-E! Muhahaha!

richardhutnik said:
Kasz216 said:
I should pick up Blue Dragon one of these days. I always see it for like 15 bucks or so at various places.

Anyhow, in regards to the press conference, possibly Vs XIII ends up also going XBox 360, along with maybe some other news.  Microsoft BUYS S-E! Muhahaha!

i wish.

richardhutnik said:
Kasz216 said:

well, if you think about it, so 4 is 360 exclusive as is infinite undiscovery, the last remnant is still excluvise to "microsoft-related" platforms, ff13 is multiplaform, wouldn't make much of a difference, 90% (if you think about it, only handhelds games, versus 13 and crystal chronicle related games are not on 360, and of course dq10) of the games from squareenix on consoles are on 360.

versus 13 on 360 is just a thing that will happen sooner or later : its production costs are huge and squareenix will be glad to sell the "next ff13" to 360 gamers if they can, at least it can happen as long as the ps3 doesn't get a price drop of 200 dollars/euros, which won't be a problem for new buyers then.

my predictions :

mystwalker's game

magna carta 2

some surprise from squareenix.

edit : and the results are : nothing new for magna carta 2 except a japanese release date (august 6 ) and a trailer i did not see.  no mystwalker's game and some bullshit surprise from squareenix.

how disapointing...

now it's the wait for e3, in one month and some 10 days... after all, last year it was full of surprises, well at least one big surprise...

edit 2 : for those who have a japanese xbox live account, even silver, there are some trailers there, including some end of eternity and magna carta 2 trailers. 

magna carta 2 seems to be an action-rpg, well if it the case, then that's my good news of the day after all. august 6... with an asian release near and perhaps a free zone game, could be right after my pal star ocean 4.