By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Press Conf. in Japan next Week!

I don't care what it is, I just want another console RPG from Mistwalker.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 13 goes 360 exclusive in America.

Not really but that'd be... probably the biggest blowup on the boards ever.

^people could just import from europe anyway..

Probably just info for the previously announced games, not going to have a game like Versus announced multi-plat on such a small stage. 360 owners will not be getting anything from Mistwalker anytime soon, everything they make seems to be bombing relative to the budgets of the games.

masterb8tr said:
^people could just import from europe anyway..

80% of the mass people doesn't even know how to import games.

We, internet users, tend to believe everyone's like us.

Final Fantasy 13, 360 exclusive in America would be HUGE MEGATON BOMB (but it's not gonna happen).

My Gaming Setup

Around the Network

Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey bombed? Wow! That's news to me?

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

JRPG said:
EaglesEye379 said:
Hope its true and I echo you posters that it will be info on N3-2, Magna Carta 2, Blue Dragon 2 and one outside surprise. I can only dream its Lost Odyssey 2 but I got a feeling its not.

It better be LO2, a sequel to the top selling JRPG of this gen, why would they make BD2 over LO2?

Partly because Blue Dragon 2 was confirmed to be in production by Sakaguchi quite a while back whereas Lost Odyssey has never been. Also because they are getting ready to release another DS Blue Dragon game so the team is working on that franchise. But yea, I do hope its LO 2 instead.

There's a lot of unrealistic expectations in this thread.

We'll get new info on Ninety-Nine Nights II and Magna Carta 2 as possibly Lost Planet 2 and End of Eternity. If we're lucky, we might get an announcment of Mistwalker's next project, which is most likely Blue Dragon 2.

Please for the love of all things video games and Japanese, announce a new Tales game. I don't care if its exclusive, multiplat, downloadable, or what, but I just want me some new HD Tales, with Micrososft's huge marketing behind it. And Sony's if multiplat.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Lost Odyssey 2 please.

A FFXIII 360 version in Japan would be big too.

VSXIII or MGS4 would be too big to just mention on a regular Japanese press conference.