By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Press Conf. in Japan next Week!

Wot if MS announce that they are not going to sell their console in Japan as due to their best effort and buying the best franchise, still, japanese ppl are not showing any love toward it..

They didn't bought all those exclusives for meager 6 - 8k per week sales of XBOX360.. So now Japanese people due to their inconsideration will never see a high tech futuristic gaming console from MS ever in stores in Japan.:)

Around the Network

Don't worry about that, MS is committed to pour out as much money as possible from its pocket. Xbox division has been absorbed into Entertainment and Devices division to hide 360's loss, so MS should not get any problem no matter how much money they spend ^^.

starterman1989 said:

Don't worry about that, MS is committed to investing in good Japanese games. Xbox division has been absorbed into Entertainment and Devices division to hide E&D Division's (like Zune, Games for Windows) loss, and MS strong balance sheet and growth should not get any problem no matter how much money they spend ^^.

Fixed.

EaglesEye379 said:
starterman1989 said:

Don't worry about that, MS is committed to investing in good Japanese games. Xbox division has been absorbed into Entertainment and Devices division to hide E&D Division's (like Zune, Games for Windows) loss, and MS strong balance sheet and growth should not get any problem no matter how much money they spend ^^.

Fixed.

^ Lol. Awesome.

More RPGS and a price drop.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
coolguy said:
More RPGS and a price drop.

Translation: More PS3 fanboy tears.

LordMatrix said:
Xen said:
starcraft said:
selnor said:
LOL. Imagine if the announcements were

LO 2.

MGS 4 Substance

FF13 versus.

That wouldn't be out of M$ pockets now would it? :)

Realistically I hope for a LO 2 announcement. And it would be nice for FF versus 13 to come to 360. :)

It would genuinely suprise me if they announced Versus for Xbox 360 at a Japanese conference bearing in mind that even the main series game isn't hitting the console in that region.

And even more surprising considering the new Versus trailer has an "only on PS3" massage in the end. It's a new trailer, it wouldn't have been there if MS were to get the game on the 360 (and announce it on that conference).

I agree with you there. However I can't help but wonder if it will pull a FF13 announcement at E3 08. Japan PS3 Only Multi Everywhere else. I don't mind either way but I already own most my rpg's on my 360 so why not keep it building and with achievements to boot :)

Back on Topic: This is a wet dream really but Tales of Vesperia 2! :D

I would murder a group of baby sea otters for that.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Probably they have been reading my posts about how badly they're going to do in Japan against the PS3 when GT5, FFXIII, and Versus come out and reached the conclusion that they need to do something about, so they're going to make some rpg announcements. I can't do anything about it even if they choose to buy FFXIII as a timed exclusive in Japan.

So no matter what they do and much to the chagrin of those that like to flippantly dismiss my posts, it was my posts that persuaded MS to plan to announce whatever they're going to announce, so I'm the real winner in this, and they should give me a job.

Heavens to Murgatoids.

kowenicki said:
@BTF

keep taking the pills... think you missed a dose today.

No, I didn't (because much as Rob Vanne Damme used to say), I'm just that d*mn good, because I am Black Tar Feather!

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Please be a new STM game, that would be very nice.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS