By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

ithis said:
seece said:
ithis said:
tuoyo said:
Never thought of them as agressive. More like they live in some fantasy land.

Exactly the type of comment that gets people agressive.

Xbox and Wii fans get stuff like that thrown at them and they're nowhere near as aggressive as Sony fans ...

Well, examples for both would be wellcome. 

But when one sees 2 or 3 new threads a day about how Sony is screwd (a lot of bullshit ancient arguments mostly) the collective tolerance levels to that reaches the limits, and people start to snap.

There are also 2 or 3 Sony praising threads by Sony fanboys for Sony fanboys, yet others can't help themselves and go in to say how they are living in a fantasy world. That too ads up to the bullshit pressure.

See I think thats just Sony fans making something out of nothing. If Sony stokes fall drastically and somebody posts it, thats all they're doing, posting the news. And then you get a lot of Sony boys claiming hate just for reporting the news, poor Gebx even got banned for it!

Around the Network

I don't think they're particularly aggressive, although I'll admit I'm only saying that to avoid being hunted down and killed by a mob of angry Sony fanboys.

seece said:

I really don't understand the aggressivness coming from a lot of the Sony fans, I figure its because a lot of you are all young (it seems that way anyway)

Maybe it has something to do with being in last place but I don't remember Xbox fans being so bad when the PS3 was trouncing it in weekly sales.

I stole your halo sig 

ithis said:
Cypher1980 said:

Company they loved took a load of cash out their wallets then punched them on their collective nose.

Exactly the type of ignorant comment that gets people agressive.

(Example,

pro PS3s: We have many awesome games!

Opposition: No you don't, cause ours is selling better.

pro PS3s: Yes we do, see (examples and quotes and stuff).

opposition: Well, ours is still selling better, so Sony punched you in your collective nose.

pro PS3s: WTF are you talking about you @#$%$.)

This^^

But for there defense games like MGS4 and Valkyria...etc  are considered crap to them

So in that sense Xbox has better games

BTW:  @ seece For not being so aggressive u sure have been banned alot

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

ithis said:
seece said:
ithis said:
tuoyo said:

Xbox and Wii fans get stuff like that thrown at them and they're nowhere near as aggressive as Sony fans ...

But when one sees 2 or 3 new threads a day about how Sony is screwd (a lot of bullshit ancient arguments mostly) the collective tolerance levels to that reaches the limits, and people start to snap.

There are also 2 or 3 Sony praising threads by Sony fanboys for Sony fanboys, yet others can't help themselves and go in to say how they are living in a fantasy world. That too ads up to the bullshit pressure.

When one see's 2 or 3 new threads a day about how wii games sell, the wii is a gimmick, the xbox 360 fails alot, the xbox 360 doesn't have good games this year, nor does the wii. The collective tolerance levels of those groups reaches the limits, and people start to snap.

There are also 2 or 3 MS or Nintendo praising threads by MS or Nintendo fanboys for MS or Nintendo Fanboys. yet others can't help themselves and go in to say how they are missing out on teh cell or blu-ray!!1!. That too adds up to the bullshit pressure.

It isn't just sony that gets the heat. All consoles do, thats why these generations are dubbed. "Console WARS". Every system is under attack, yet alot of fanboys can't help but believe they are the only ones who are getting attacked. Hell there are websites everywhere that have to nitpick at every failure that every system has ever done.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network
ithis said:
seece said:
ithis said:
tuoyo said:

This again is another problem with Sony Fans, they say "But when one sees 2 or 3 new threads a day about how Sony is screwd (a lot of bullshit ancient arguments mostly) the collective tolerance levels to that reaches the limits, and people start to snap." How do you know they are not screwed, you don't and to be honest all the information I have read about them point to them being more than screwed... So why say things that you don't understand.

nen-suer said:
ithis said:
Cypher1980 said:

Company they loved took a load of cash out their wallets then punched them on their collective nose.

(Example,

opposition: Well, ours is still selling better, so Sony punched you in your collective nose.

This^^

But for there defense games like MGS4 and Valkyria...etc  are considered crap to them

So in that sense Xbox has better games

BTW:  @ seece For not being so aggressive u sure have been banned alot

How do you know my bans were to do with aggressiveness?

Christhegamer said:
ithis said:
Cypher1980 said:

(Example,

The problem with this statment is that Good or Bad games are all down to an opinion. If you think games on a console are bad then you don't buy it, if you think they are good you do. I have both PS3 and Xbox and I don't think the PS3 games are any good, I got the PS3 as a gift, and looking at the sales of both consoles then I would say that in most peoples opinion the 360 has better games...

You may agree with this or not, but sales are everything. Not some fan boys, and that maybe why they get so aggressive because deep down they know, and the company they have supported is going down fast...

In order:

As shown in another thread, if you think there are no games on another console that are good, you are biased. Nothing will change that, examples, reason or revelation.

Too bad you don't like it. I say give it/sell it, so someone can enjoi it as many do.

Debatable, probably false, just look at how much better wii games are if true. Just see the below:

Sales are everything for companies eventually, although different strategies and agendas may alter the apparent (see the ongoing blu-ray story)

As any Sony informed person would know, the situation is getting better and better for us Sony PS3 gamers. It doesn't feel like going down at all from the inside, so naturally, an outsider saying that it does pisses us off.

i have been here in vg chartz for a long time but only these days i resolved to post something

i already have saw seece getting banned for being agressive and trolling the ps3

it is ironic that he is the op of this thread,gebx,zen and other 360 "fans" got banned for trolling/flame threads against the ps3

of course it has threads against the 360 as well,but rarely so agressive like the ps3 ones

Use power for the right things. At least for the things that you believe in.

This again is another problem with Sony Fans, they say "But when one sees 2 or 3 new threads a day about how Sony is screwd (a lot of bullshit ancient arguments mostly) the collective tolerance levels to that reaches the limits, and people start to snap." How do you know they are not screwed, you don't and to be honest all the information I have read about them point to them being more than screwed... So why say things that you don't understand.

Now, I believe that that information is old, biased or false.

But I would like to see links to new matherial that says that. (and then I probably will be able to show the fallacy of reasoning in it, the fanboism or the missinformation of it.)