By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

tuoyo said:
Never thought of them as agressive. More like they live in some fantasy land.

Exactly the type of comment that gets people agressive.

Around the Network

Because they're in third. Being in last does that to people. No, I'm not trying to troll, the PS3 is doing fine. It's just that the others are doing even better.

Galaki said:
You spent a fortune on PS3. Surely, you're going to defend it to hell and back, and then back to hell.

See what I told about the amount of stupidity in the internet about Sony -I payed more for 24" A-MVA display then it costs for PS3+PSP+PS2 put together.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Its something that each overly-aggressive sony fanboy will have to look into his heart to find...

I guess how would you feel if you came in first place, critically-acclaimed, happy, the most support, and then the next moment you were knocked back to last place, with tons of media hate (not so much anymore)

In general the feeling of being on top of the world to being dust in the wind...

I'm not trying to hate on the PS3 just stating how i see it...

ithis said:
tuoyo said:

Xbox and Wii fans get stuff like that thrown at them and they're nowhere near as aggressive as Sony fans ...

Around the Network
Cypher1980 said:

Company they loved took a load of cash out their wallets then punched them on their collective nose.

Exactly the type of ignorant comment that gets people agressive.

(Example,

pro PS3s: We have many awesome games!

Opposition: No you don't, cause ours is selling better.

pro PS3s: Yes we do, see (examples and quotes and stuff).

opposition: Well, ours is still selling better, so Sony punched you in your collective nose.

pro PS3s: WTF are you talking about you @#$%$.)

I have wondered this too. Also I find it amazing how they can read some bad news or bad results and totaly ignore it and say "Just wait till....". Igorance is bliss I suppose, but I think the bottom line is they are very young and either don't understand the information or don't want to believe it.

ithis said:
Cypher1980 said:

Company they loved took a load of cash out their wallets then punched them on their collective nose.

(Example,

opposition: Well, ours is still selling better, so Sony punched you in your collective nose.

lol, damn!! i just saw every fanboy thread/argument in one post!!! thanks for summing up vgchartz :P

seece said:
ithis said:
tuoyo said:

Xbox and Wii fans get stuff like that thrown at them and they're nowhere near as aggressive as Sony fans ...

Well, examples for both would be wellcome. 

But when one sees 2 or 3 new threads a day about how Sony is screwd (a lot of bullshit ancient arguments mostly) the collective tolerance levels to that reaches the limits, and people start to snap.

There are also 2 or 3 Sony praising threads by Sony fanboys for Sony fanboys, yet others can't help themselves and go in to say how they are living in a fantasy world. That too ads up to the bullshit pressure.

ithis said:
Cypher1980 said:

(Example,

The problem with this statment is that Good or Bad games are all down to an opinion. If you think games on a console are bad then you don't buy it, if you think they are good you do. I have both PS3 and Xbox and I don't think the PS3 games are any good, I got the PS3 as a gift, and looking at the sales of both consoles then I would say that in most peoples opinion the 360 has better games...

You may agree with this or not, but sales are everything. Not some fan boys, and that maybe why they get so aggressive because deep down they know, and the company they have supported is going down fast...