By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

I really don't understand the aggressivness coming from a lot of the Sony fans, I figure its because a lot of you are all young (it seems that way anyway)

Maybe it has something to do with being in last place but I don't remember Xbox fans being so bad when the PS3 was trouncing it in weekly sales.

EDIT > I don't want this to come across as flaimbate or anything, and by no means am I labelling every Sony fan. Just my observation Sony fans on this site seem to be the most aggressive.

Around the Network
seece said:

I really don't understand the aggressivness coming from a lot of the Sony fans, I figure its because a lot of you are all young (it seems that way anyway)

Maybe it has something to do with being in last place but I don't remember Xbox fans being so bad when the PS3 was trouncing it in weekly sales.

That's becouse every human being has certain bullshit tolerance - once you hear too much of it you get agresive :D And the amount of stupidity in the internet about Sony is certainly worth entry in Guiness record book.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

it's not us who are aggressive, it's you who is insecure.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

786_ali said:

Insecure about what exactly?

You spent a fortune on PS3. Surely, you're going to defend it to hell and back, and then back to hell.

Around the Network

Never thought of them as agressive. More like they live in some fantasy land.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

786_ali said:

Completely Righto....and we just give the logical points like x360 outselling ps3 this year because of the price cut...but u arent ready to accept that!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun

Company they loved took a load of cash out their wallets then punched them on their collective nose.

It's natural for someone to defend their choice. If I bought a a smart car and someone in a giant ford or Chevy truck rolled up beside me and started making fun of my choice in vehicles. I would be rather insulted and of course defend my right to choose and what my choice was.

Everyone has different tastes, its no different anywhere you go. It's just somewhat more aggressive here. Since too many think there's something at stake. When in reality, just play your choice in console, enjoy it, and love it.

People let the internet get to them too much.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

786_ali said:

you're only proving his point