By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

Primarily because Microsoft fans are generally such idiots. Halo Wars is a success with 600k first week, Killzone 2 is a failure with 720k first week. Mass Effect is a success with 2.03 million sales (in one and a half years), while LBP is a failure with 2.16 million (in 6 months). Star Ocean IV is a success with 237k first week (NA and Japan), while Resistance 2 is a failure with 275k first week (NA and Japan).

Perhaps worst of all, they are the ones who predict 400k first week for Killzone 2, and then proclaim it a flop, when it gets 720k first week, because "the fanboys were comparing it to Halo". I can tell you now that nobody with anything resembling a brain would have thought that Killzone 2 could sell anywhere NEAR Halo 3's opening week, or even half of it. There are fanboys everywhere, I'm sure, somewhere on the internet, I could find somebody predicting 2 million first week for MadWorld. Does that make it a flop?

Basically, when you have to listen to the same shit over and over again, especially when it makes no sense whatsoever and when the people you are debating with have no sense of logic, you become frustrated. That frustration comes out as aggression.

Now, what bets I'm going to get a reply saying "LOL cry more loser sony fanboy" or something along those lines? Because that's exactly what I'm talking about here, and it seems to have gotten worse in the last few months.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Primarily because Microsoft fans are generally such idiots. Halo Wars is a success with 600k first week, Killzone 2 is a failure with 720k first week. Mass Effect is a success with 2.03 million sales (in one and a half years), while LBP is a failure with 2.16 million (in 6 months). Star Ocean IV is a success with 237k first week (NA and Japan), while Resistance 2 is a failure with 275k first week (NA and Japan).

Perhaps worst of all, they are the ones who predict 400k first week for Killzone 2, and then proclaim it a flop, when it gets 720k first week, because "the fanboys were comparing it to Halo". I can tell you now that nobody with anything resembling a brain would have thought that Killzone 2 could sell anywhere NEAR Halo 3's opening week, or even half of it. There are fanboys everywhere, I'm sure, somewhere on the internet, I could find somebody predicting 2 million first week for MadWorld. Does that make it a flop?

Basically, when you have to listen to the same shit over and over again, especially when it makes no sense whatsoever and when the people you are debating with have no sense of logic, you become frustrated. That frustration comes out as aggression.

Now, what bets I'm going to get a reply saying "LOL cry more loser sony fanboy" or something along those lines? Because that's exactly what I'm talking about here, and it seems to have gotten worse in the last few months.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective