By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

Sony fans do it too!

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=61524

Around the Network
ithis said:
JRPG said:

If you paid $600 for a paper weight that only recently got a few good games, then i think you would be pissed off as well.

Aha, another one appeared. Watch out for him. But don't get pissed at he's lies, you'll be called agressive.

Facts are facts, buddy. The PS3 should have launched in mid 2008, because 2006 and 2007 were so bad it was funny.

because the wanna justify their choice for a console that costs more and delivers the same

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i've seen the same aggression out of xbox fans. fanatical thinking knows no bounds. in my experience, xbox fans tend to be very shortsighted oriented, and sony fans are more long-term oriented. i think that is key as to why sony is doing so badly in the war. they made a machine that has its value almost solely in the long run. that kind of perspective is one that people don't tend to adopt...especially when there are very attractive short-term solutions.

art is the excrement of culture

kirby007 said:
because the wanna justify their choice for a console that costs more and delivers the same

*coughlesscough*

Around the Network
JRPG said:
kirby007 said:

*coughlesscough*

probably

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Mirson said:

Sony fans do it too!

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=61524

I thought I was the only one who remembered that thread.

idk...but they do seem to get banned the most.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

slowmo said:
Save some fight for another day Ronster, no point getting banned over a topic you cannot change peoples minds on.

Good point.

Time for bed now anyway (work tonight)

@ Euphoria.

Why do i support a company who are doing the same thing that sony did?

Simple.

The first cut is always the deepest.

JRPG said:
ithis said:
JRPG said:

If you paid $600 for a paper weight that only recently got a few good games, then i think you would be pissed off as well.

Aha, another one appeared. Watch out for him. But don't get pissed at he's lies, you'll be called agressive.

Facts are facts, buddy. The PS3 should have launched in mid 2008, because 2006 and 2007 were so bad it was funny.

Well pall, since you picked 2006 and 2007 and said they were bad, I will say that 2008 and 2009 were excellent (a fact). That' means that half the console's life was excellent. Not exactly recently, which doesn't make it a very good "fact".

And I keep hearing from nonPS3 owners that PS3 owners are pissed off at Sony blablabla. 

Well pall, that ain't true for me or most of the PS3 fans. Another "fact" of yours. Your ignorance naturally pisses me off.