By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

this thread:

OP: Sony fans r worse that MS and Nintendo fans
Sony Fans: No were not....
MS Fans: you guys r angry cause Sony is doomed, PS3 is super expencive..... oh by the way SONY IS DOOMED!
Sony fans: Wat?
MS Fans: DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
slowmo said:
Save some fight for another day Ronster, no point getting banned over a topic you cannot change peoples minds on.

Good point.

Time for bed now anyway (work tonight)

@ Euphoria.

Why do i support a company who are doing the same thing that sony did?

Simple.

The first cut is always the deepest.

Doesn't that still make you a hypocrite?

Not to mention, the console you want to fail is the same one housing one of SEGA's best games this gen.

Wounds also heal, no matter how deep. SEGA healed, now they need you to buy their games.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Welcome to another episode of As the Console War Turns!!

Last week the PS3 fanboys complained how the 360 fanboys are rubbing it into their faces

This week the 360 fanboys complain how the PS3 fanboys are overly aggressive

Next week the Wii fanboys will still cheer about their system and complain that 360 and PS3 fanboys ignore them

^^ lol

You seem to be a 360-only owner, so it's natural that you're going to notice PS3 fanboys most of all and turn a blind eye to what the Microsoft fanboys are saying. I'm not saying it's deliberate, maybe it's an unconscious thing.

And I have to be honest- this is something I see from a lot of Microsoft fanboys. They like to claim that they are more civillized than the Sony fans and like to say that Sony fans are somehow "worse". Which is fucking pathetic. Personally I've always thought Microsoft fanboys were more aggressive while Sony fans were more arrogant. Both groups are equally bad though.

Around the Network

Jealousy and a superiority complex fuel the ubiquitous hatred and agressiveness of your typical ps3 fanboy.

The were lied to from day 1 by sony PR and they are bitter about this.

When ps3 sales are high they say wow..."the ps3 is selling well ..FOR ITS PRICE and XBOX wouldn't sell this well at $399"

The next line of argument is - "the xbox is more expensive because of add-ons"

The final line of illogical reasoning is "the 360 is half the price...of course it sells more"

So there you have it in a nutshell - DENIAL of reality is a dangerous mentality

I'm just gettin annoyed by MS fans who THINK sony is doomed
When really there is no proof
Sony is still selling systems and games so they are still making money

CMoney

^^ And another one. They just keep on coming.

seece said:
Sony fanboys are going to cling to this thread like glue.

At the end of the day it comes down to whats more credible .... NPD or VGChartz ...

Taken from another thread but I think it’s pretty valid.

The OP's initial question was regarding the 360 sale and sale pattern of NPD in general, until you raised this question no one so much as mentioned the PS3 much less try to imply what you've so nicely coined as 'Sony fanboys' clinging to an advantageous sale figure 'like glue.'

Perhaps if you're less antagonistic and hypocritical, people would be less aggressive towards you in turn.

Since when was this forum about discussing posters rather than games?

*sigh*

F to the Lamebait.