By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

seece said:

I really don't understand the aggressivness coming from a lot of the Sony fans, I figure its because a lot of you are all young (it seems that way anyway)

Maybe it has something to do with being in last place but I don't remember Xbox fans being so bad when the PS3 was trouncing it in weekly sales.

EDIT > I don't want this to come across as flaimbate or anything, and by no means am I labelling every Sony fan. Just my observation Sony fans on this site seem to be the most aggressive.

If you paid $600 for a paper weight that only recently got a few good games, then i think you would be pissed off as well.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
@ Euphoria

Let it go?

Do you think all sony fans will let it go when sony's time is up? (some will, some won't)

Look how aggressive some of them are now and sony is still hanging on in there.

Maybe i can let it go soon......... (pending sony's inevitable defeat)

Who says SONY is going anywhere?

Did the PS3 stop selling? Is SONY not making games anymore?

This is much different than SEGA's situation back in the day. Plus, why are you rooting for a company that is doing the exact same thing you hate SONY for doing?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

How do u see Sony dead honestly are you blind???

Ronster316 said:
@ Euphoria

Let it go?

Do you think all sony fans will let it go when sony's time is up? (some will, some won't)

Look how aggressive some of them are now and sony is still hanging on in there.

Maybe i can let it go soon......... (pending sony's inevitable defeat)

LOL.... were aggresive...... what r u a prophet now? Sony is doomed eh? 

I must hold my agresion back.....n..n.....NOOOOOOOOOAAHHHHH!!!

The lack of fact in this post makes me angry!!!!

Ronster316 said:
Strategyking92 said:
Ronster316 said:
BladeOfGod said:
Ronster316 said:

Most (most, not all) ps3 fans= aggressive AND insecure

Aggressive due to been in 3rd place.

Insecure due to been in....... suprise suprise...... 3RD PLACE. Not really. PS2 is still best selling console on market and untill some other non-Sony CONSOLE outsell it Sony stays on top. And Sony won 2 generations and lost 1 generation, compare that to Microsoft who lose 2 generations and Nintendo who won 3 generations and lost 2 generations.

I mean come on, wouldn't you be p*ssed too if your fave company went from 1st to 3rd place in a little over 2 years?

The ironic thing is that the company that is causing sonys downfall are predominantly using the same tactic that sony did 15 years ago (3rd party moneyhatting, buying their way to the top) You still beleve Sony is responsable for SEGA's failures??? You still beleve SEGA was doing fine BEFORE Sony launched PS1???

Paybacks a b*tch, aint it.

Congrats to ps1 and ps2 for winning their generations. (Money talks)

But ps2 is heading towards life support. True, but it's made sony and big profit for about 10 years now? And helped negate the $ loss on the ps3.

Ps3 is DEAD last  Undeniable. But it's not a blowout lead just yet.

And psp is getting its ass handed to it by the DS. I wouldn't say that. The psp cannot outsell the DS, but it has carved it's own little market out.  Outselling almost 3 generations of sega consoles (saturn, genesis, and dreamcast) Is nothing to slouch at. . And also to boot, they are even making a profit!

But nevermind, just like me with regards to Sega you will be able to look back with fond memories when you are playing your nextbox or nextendo.

Whoa dude, I used to condone your rants, but this was the worst one I have ever seen.. It's both pathetic AND wrong.

Ok, enlighten me regarding ''?

Ps3 is dead last...... check.

Ps2 on its last legs....... check.

psp getting owned by ds...... check.

Ps3 fans p*ssed at the fact that ps3 is in 3rd place....... check.

sony got to the top due to moneyhatting 3rd party games....... check.

Sega never have and never will have the kind of money that sony has to throw around..... check.

Congrats to ps1 and ps2 for winning their generations...... check.

sony fan's looking back fondly at the "good old days" whilst playing their nextbox or nextendo..... work in progress.

''which part is wrong?''

The bolded part

Around the Network
JRPG said:

If you paid $600 for a paper weight that only recently got a few good games, then i think you would be pissed off as well.

Aha, another one appeared. Watch out for him. But don't get pissed at he's lies, you'll be called agressive.

My GF said that if I didn't start to be more aggressive she'd... she'd...*sniff sniff*. OOHHH I can't imagine losing her T_T.... *Breaks down and cry*....

4 ≈ One

JRPG said:
seece said:

I really don't understand the aggressivness coming from a lot of the Sony fans, I figure its because a lot of you are all young (it seems that way anyway)

Maybe it has something to do with being in last place but I don't remember Xbox fans being so bad when the PS3 was trouncing it in weekly sales.

EDIT > I don't want this to come across as flaimbate or anything, and by no means am I labelling every Sony fan. Just my observation Sony fans on this site seem to be the most aggressive.

^ Here folks is a good reason why SONY fans get annoyed. People passing off subjective opinions as fact.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Save some fight for another day Ronster, no point getting banned over a topic you cannot change peoples minds on.

Look this is ridiculous I'm about to notify a mod this thread is gettin out of hand these MS fans are really gettin out of control
As i said this thread was just created to piss off Sony fans and all you MS fans love it don't yall
I find it funny cuz Yall are all grown men who get off to making sony fans mad
It shows what life yall really got