By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

vaio said:
Zlejedi said:
seece said:

I really don't understand the aggressivness coming from a lot of the Sony fans, I figure its because a lot of you are all young (it seems that way anyway)

Maybe it has something to do with being in last place but I don't remember Xbox fans being so bad when the PS3 was trouncing it in weekly sales.

That's becouse every human being has certain bullshit tolerance - once you hear too much of it you get agresive :D And the amount of stupidity in the internet about Sony is certainly worth entry in Guiness record book.

Not really 90% (if not more) is either true or Sony caused it to them selves by their ignorance. Do some reesearch about your beloved company before you write of the things u read as bullshit.

Sony did this to them selves and you aggresive fanboys need to realise this and accept it.

Edit: Your post shows another thing about sony fanboys, yet again you disregard the Wii wich gets the more shit then other 2 together, The shit the Wii gets on the internet in one day is more then the other 2 put together in a week or more but true to Sony fnaboyism you don´t want to see this truth.

1. So you, who don't like the PS3, have done the research and know better than him, who likes the PS3 and didn't do the research. That's your argument? I'll reserve my right to not take your word for it.

2. And that mathers to Sony fanbs how exactly?

"I'm getting the bullshit, I'll defend myself." Goes for everyone.

Around the Network

CAL4M1TY > I didn't mean for it to come across but however I worded it, it would come out the same.

Its not as if I have made it up either, it is true and it seems a lot of people are agreeing with me.

seece said:
ithis said:
tuoyo said:
Never thought of them as agressive. More like they live in some fantasy land.

Exactly the type of comment that gets people agressive.

Xbox and Wii fans get stuff like that thrown at them and they're nowhere near as aggressive as Sony fans ...

Dude if i didn't know any better i'd think you were new around here. I'd say each group is equally agressive .. yes even the nintendo ones.

Check out my game about moles ^

Jboy0990 said:
Maybe if MS fans didnt post stupid forums like this to piss off sony fans then we wouldnt be
All yall do is post stuff that really doesnt even matter

There was a thread not to long ago that said "360 fanboys are the worst"  which is far more stupid and aggresive than this thread.

Once you realize that all fanboys are the same , everything becomes clear.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

A lot of people here are confusing fans with fanboys ...

Around the Network

@ seece )

a lot of people (not necessarily on this forum) would also agree with you if you had said "everything happend exactly and 100%ly like it was described in the bible"

the number and intensity of agreement isn't an indication how "true" sth. is

what you presented was a view, an opinion or at best a "hypothesis" you think of as "fact" and now even as "true"

Yeah no doubt man but still why all the hate i mean come on is immature im a ps3 fan but i dont post forums like this down talkin the 360
I dont have a problem with the 360 but the fans are annoying and they think they are better than ps3 fans
And i kno their are some ps3 fans the same but people seriously grow up there is no need for threads like this

RAWR!!!! IM A RABID PS3 FAN!!!! You 360 fans better RUN or I'll use my ps3 to BBQ your heads!!!! Muwahahahaahahahha!!

Lafiel said:

@ seece )

a lot of people (not necessarily on this forum) would also agree with you if you had said "everything happend exactly and 100%ly like it was described in the bible"

the number and intensity of agreement isn't an indication how "true" sth. is

what you presented was a view, an opinion or at best a "hypothesis" you think of as "fact" and now even as "true"

I asked why are Sony fans so aggressive ... in my OP I didn't actually say they were worse (although they are) I just said I don't remember xbox fans being that bad back in 2008. Maybe they were? I really don't remember.

However the statement IS true ...

@ seece )

lol, yea you didn't say so in the OP , but you clearly stated so here:

--OkeyDokey-- said:
"They're no worse than any other fanboy faction.

It only seems that way to you because they outnumber your kind tenfold on this site and because you like to post stupid comments, making you a target for the aforementioned agression."

seece said:"Not really. Sony fans are the worst for this and its not because they have a bigger presence here."