By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony fans so aggressive?

Most (most, not all) ps3 fans= aggressive AND insecure

Aggressive due to been in 3rd place.

Insecure due to been in....... suprise suprise...... 3RD PLACE.

I mean come on, wouldn't you be p*ssed too if your fave company went from 1st to 3rd place in a little over 2 years?

The ironic thing is that the company that is causing sonys downfall are predominantly using the same tactic that sony did 15 years ago (3rd party moneyhatting, buying their way to the top)

Paybacks a b*tch, aint it.

Around the Network

They're no worse than any other fanboy faction.

It only seems that way to you because they outnumber your kind tenfold on this site and because you like to post stupid comments, making you a target for the aforementioned agression.

360 fans are more aggressive. Just watch the videos on youtube and you'll see.

because MS fans for some reason like to rub it n like it even matters
MS fans needs to grow up

All the fanboys need to get laid... that would help...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:

Oh I have seen fanboy youtube videos .. "PS Triple"

--OkeyDokey-- said:
They're no worse than any other fanboy faction.

It only seems that way to you because they outnumber your kind tenfold on this site and because you like to post stupid comments, making you a target for the aforementioned agression.

Not really. Sony fans are the worst for this and its not because they have a bigger presence here.

BladeOfGod said:

Yeah but im sure there are just as many if not more youtube videos with aggressive sony fanboys.

Ronster316 said:

Insecure due to been in....... suprise suprise...... 3RD PLACE.

I mean come on, wouldn't you be p*ssed too if your fave company went from 1st to 3rd place in a little over 2 years?

The ironic thing is that the company that is causing sonys downfall are predominantly using the same tactic that sony did 15 years ago (3rd party moneyhatting, buying their way to the top)

I don't know about this being in the 1st place then going to 3rd place thing, since there are many people who never experienced this 1st place in the first place.

I don't get this labeling of PS3 people as insecure. They have faith in their console of coice, and that faith is paying off since a year ago already (not that others aknoledge that). It rather shovs that they are secure enough to buy a console that everyone and their dog says it's doomed. Not following the herd, is that insecure to you?

Ronster316 said:

Insecure due to been in....... suprise suprise...... 3RD PLACE. Not really. PS2 is still best selling console on market and untill some other non-Sony CONSOLE outsell it Sony stays on top. And Sony won 2 generations and lost 1 generation, compare that to Microsoft who lose 2 generations and Nintendo who won 3 generations and lost 2 generations.

The ironic thing is that the company that is causing sonys downfall are predominantly using the same tactic that sony did 15 years ago (3rd party moneyhatting, buying their way to the top) You still beleve Sony is responsable for SEGA's failures??? You still beleve SEGA was doing fine BEFORE Sony launched PS1???