By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help Bring Tekken to Wii!

namco should port tekken 4 to the wii.

just add
- all play mode
- gesture controls
- mini games
- adventure mode
- and a preview of Tekken 6 for PS360/arcade

Tekken Wii.

Around the Network

i don't understand why people upset about this game going to wii . i think it good thing for the wii .people say wii dosen't have alot of games and now we geting another , i think it great. why should people a 360 or ps3 for that game , if the wii . people forget get about ps3 or 360 , we talking about wii oh ok .

please click  dragons and eggs

I bet most of the people, which said that Tekken would not work on the Wii, have never played a fighting game on the wii.
Just because Super Smash Brothers has an option to play it with a gamecube controller, does not mean it is unplayable with the wiimote. Personally I like it, that Wii-Games have options, so that you can choose your favourite controller.
And Tekken would not be an exception. If the developers are clever, than they will of course add options for gamecube controllers. However, even if they only let you play with a wiimote (and nunchuck), it still could work. (The wii already has a nice set of fighting games, which work great with wiimote, like Castlevania Judgement or Mortal Kombat.)

Petition 427 of Wii owners demanding games on their Wii.

Quite Ironic while so many of them are always complaining about the Xbox 360/PS3 and his games.

Soriku said:

This one came to NA.

For what game exactly since Nintendo doesn't seem to be supporting third parties?

Around the Network
LifeTaker21 said:
i don't understand why people upset about this game going to wii . i think it good thing for the wii .people say wii dosen't have alot of games and now we geting another , i think it great. why should people a 360 or ps3 for that game , if the wii . people forget get about ps3 or 360 , we talking about wii oh ok .

Who said the Wii was getting this game? It was stated that if the Wii owners want the game, it needs proper backing from the fanbase on the Wii to be ported over. Namco needed incentive of profit. Nothing was set in stone man.

Phrancheyez said:
ugh..why don't you wii owners get that traditional fighters don't work on Wii? The controller does not support it. Period. Tekken will never make it to the Wii for the same reason SF4 didn't....and the same reason Soul Calibur didn't. And the same reason the majority of fighter games not made by Nintendo won't.

The console doesn't support the type of game.

no, all fighters can be made for the Wii, unless the developers do not have a brain

the same way as DragonBall Z, Mortal Combat and of course SSBB have been made for the Wii, Tekken and all others can be made for Wii as well

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Of course Tekken can be done on the Wii, like any other game. Developers know strengths and weaknesses of every system and if they want they can use it to their advantage.

Graphics is not the case; because Tekken (and any other fighter) was on PS1 and PS2 before and looked great on them (put in context of those generations) same it can look great on the Wii (compared to other wii games)

Controls, Wii Mote + Nunchuk is used for brawl and it works just fine, whats great about the Wii that it offers so many options additionally with Classic C or GC one.

Like Dark_Gh0st_B0y said any game can be made if Devs want to make it and know how to do it.

I expect to see at least one big fighting series on the Wii, maybe Virtua Fighter since it underperformed on HD consoles, and it seems that Sega hearts the Wii this gen

And Dragon Ball Z: TB3 plays awesome with motion controlls.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Soriku said:

This one came to NA.

For what game exactly since Nintendo doesn't seem to be supporting third parties?

Those are few. That's not including all of the fighting games on Virtual Console.

hmmm, tekken on wii with crappy graphics and with an arcade stick, or tekken with an arcade stick and gorgeous graphics on a HD console, and better online to boot...

I'd say the winner the HD console....so really what's the point of bring it to the wii, most people that like the series already owns a HD console, and the rest either own both, the demographic that only ones a wii are probably to busy playing wii specific tittle to care.