By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help Bring Tekken to Wii!

sethnintendo said:
dsister44 said:

i never play my wii,but you guys should get this game also.

edit; signed im 273

Thanks for letting us know you don't play your Wii.  Guess what I have never played 360 nor will I ever.

i do play my wii, but never nearly as much as my xbox 360. whats your point my signature isnt good enough 

Around the Network

I was just saying you could have stated something about Tekken at least in this thread instead of just saying you didn't play your Wii. All good though not like it really matters. If a company wants a bunch of people to petition for a game I think it is pretty stupid. You either release a game or don't. If you don't release a game you might alienate a few customers but possibly save a flop. It isn't like my boycott of EA will ever bring another General Chaos but I am not going to beg for it. I will just boycott.

Xen said:
Smash, however, can be mashed through. Melee can, at least.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Seriosuly, show me that you've actually beat anybody with any real skill, or placed well in a local smash tourney before you talk shit about melee(or any smash game at that).

Smash CANNOT be mashed. Seriously, I've tried. It just doesn't work.

As for Tekken, Katsuhiro Harada is just an attention whore (seriously, I've seen so many news stories about Tekken 6 over the past few days. It's not even gonna be out for at least 6 months. I guess T6's dominance in Japanese arcades has given them a large ad expenditure). This is simply his way of putting Tekken 6 in the news. Whether or not it'll come to the Wii...I don't know. But I assure you that his mind has probably already been made up.

I signed it. I'm a big Tekken fan and would love this game to be on the Wii.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Around the Network
PDF said:
dahuman said:
PDF said:
I shall start a petition to ninty to let SSBB appear on the ps3

that has 0 logic since Namco is 3rd party and Nintendo is 1st party, please make some sense since it's not even close to being funny or witty =P.

I shall start a petition to get you to shut up

pffft as if!

twilit said:
Xen said:

Do you even know what you're talking about? Seriosuly, show me that you've actually beat anybody with any real skill, or placed well in a local smash tourney before you talk shit about melee(or any smash game at that).

well there is noway you can win against good people with any smash if you are bad =P he might be talking about single player.

dahuman said:
twilit said:
Xen said:

well there is noway you can win against good people with any smash if you are bad =P he might be talking about single player.

They could have just play against people that completely suck at Smash and don't know what the hell they are doing or they have never really played it.

Why not make a petition to bring Blazblue: Calamity Trigger to the Wii,That looks way better than boring-Ass tekken game,I'm not gonna even buy that game when it comes to the 360

on a side note, ToV is gonna be on PS3 now, that sig is like meh.... now =P