By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help Bring Tekken to Wii!

Xen said:
Hah, "Tekken a button masher". Anyone who wants to prove to me that it is - I suggest you grab a dualshock, get Tekken DR on the PSN, or better yet wait for Tekken 6, and go ahead... entertain me. Smash, however, can be mashed through. Melee can, at least.

melee prolly yeah, not brawl though, mash gets you killed.

Around the Network

its more like help bring tekken to the ps exlusive again!

PDF said:
I shall start a petition to ninty to let SSBB appear on the ps3

that has 0 logic since Namco is 3rd party and Nintendo is 1st party, please make some sense since it's not even close to being funny or witty =P.

jake_the_fake1 said:
hmmm, tekken on wii with crappy graphics and with an arcade stick, or tekken with an arcade stick and gorgeous graphics on a HD console, and better online to boot...

I'd say the winner the HD console....so really what's the point of bring it to the wii, most people that like the series already owns a HD console, and the rest either own both, the demographic that only ones a wii are probably to busy playing wii specific tittle to care.

there are better fighting games than Tekken to start with, it's not like it's really that big of a deal if it doesn't come to the Wii imo, but I doubt it'd look crappy since it's from a JP dev team, just not as nice.

TT Makaveli said:
its more like help bring tekken to the ps exlusive again!

why? they need to make money, they didn't go for the Wii when it first launched, so now they have to compensate, it's not really news for these devs or publishers.

Around the Network

Not only will I NOT support Tekken for the Wii, I'm calling my buddy at Namco (His name is Johnny....Johnny..,uhhh...Namco. Johnny Namco) and telling him that it's a bad idea.

I would love Tekken on Wii. I used to love playing it. =)

what if I refuse to help you?

i never play my wii,but you guys should get this game also. golly gee, i cant wait for this game.  

edit; signed im 273

dsister44 said:

i never play my wii,but you guys should get this game also.

edit; signed im 273

Thanks for letting us know you don't play your Wii.  Guess what I have never played 360 nor will I ever.