By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help Bring Tekken to Wii!

No offense, but if you bring Tekken to the Wii you will destroy the intergrity of such a game. You guys already got Battle Arena Toshinden, do not do this!

Around the Network
tehsage said:
Dgc1808 said:
I game that forces you to get a new controller??? I don't see how this can work with the Wii-Mote....

You obviously didn't have a PS1.

Tekken will not be Tekken any longer with a Wii-mote.

DS.T.A.G.E. said:
tehsage said:
Dgc1808 said:
I game that forces you to get a new controller??? I don't see how this can work with the Wii-Mote....

Dude, you are not a developer therefore you do not know if it will work or not. All you can do is hate and speculate. Go and troll some other post with your garbage.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Soriku said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
tehsage said:
Dgc1808 said:

I'll say it again...

And that's why many fighters support the GC controller, CC controller, and arcade sticks for Wii.

Anyway, I don't see how this is begging when the developer himself asked if Wii owners wanted Tekken on the Wii.

The GC controller isn't good enough. SC2 on the GC was inferior in every way to the PS2 and Xbox counterparts. Tekken is worse, because its more realistic and more technical than SC. It demands a Arcade pad for hardcore fighting fans or a controller with diamond positioned buttons for casuals and moderates.

patjuan32 said:
DS.T.A.G.E. said:
tehsage said:
Dgc1808 said:

Dude, you are not a developer therefore you do not know if it will work or not. All you can do is hate and speculate. Go and troll some other post with your garbage.

I'm not trolling. Trolling is to screw around with a post to get attention. I am giving an honest suggestion. Read my last post to see whether it is garbage or not. You obviously do not care for the integrity of a game such as Tekken. If fighting fans want a game, they don't buy Wii's, they will either buy the PS3 and the Xbox 360 (Preferably the PS3 for its controller). Last of all, Tekkens graphics would be toned down horribly.

Around the Network

OT: Sorry, not interested.

Anyone can beat another person in any fighting game by button mashing if neither person knows how to play. Anyone saying Smash Brothers is different and that you can win by button mashing is just wrong and clearly hasn't seen or played against anyone who has any kind of skill.

Soriku said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Soriku said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
tehsage said:
Dgc1808 said:

I'll say it again...

And that's why many fighters support the GC controller, CC controller, and arcade sticks for Wii.

Anyway, I don't see how this is begging when the developer himself asked if Wii owners wanted Tekken on the Wii.

The GC controller isn't good enough. SC2 on the GC was inferior in every way to the PS2 and Xbox counterparts. Tekken is worse, because its more realistic and more technical than SC. It demands a Arcade pad for hardcore fighting fans or a controller with diamond positioned buttons for casuals and moderates.

But the Wii DOES have an arcade pad... X_X

I know of the dance pad for DDR, but not of an Arcade Pad for the Wii. There is no demand for an arcade pad on the Wii. There are no major fighting games on that system. Wii gun attachments are in high demand and I love using those.

Soriku said:

The game pad they made is exclusive to Japan dude for the next Capcom VS game which is also exclusive to Japan. It wont even sell well left alone to Japan. The US isn't getting the game, so we wont get the arcade pad either.

I'd be lying if I said I cared about Tekken.

Hah, "Tekken a button masher". Anyone who wants to prove to me that it is - I suggest you grab a dualshock, get Tekken DR on the PSN, or better yet wait for Tekken 6, and go ahead... entertain me. Smash, however, can be mashed through. Melee can, at least.