By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help Bring Tekken to Wii!

Valkyria00 said:
Tekken suck dont want.

At the dude who says Wii dont support fighting games. Tatsunoko vs Capcom says hello! Not to mention Brawl, Bleach: Versus Crusade, old but still fun Mortal Kombat: Armageddon etc...

Also add Guilty Gear and DBZ:  Tenkaichi 3. 

Around the Network
wfz said:
I think it's kind of sad that Wii owners feel the need/have to petition to get these games to appear. What the hell?

Also, considering that such a small population of actual Wii owners will ever know about these petitions and do them, the petitions aren't representative of the Wii userbase at all. The petition could extremely biased in either way.

persoanlly, id like to see the statistics on how many of this Wii online petitions (or any online gaming petition) have any effect on publishers or developers.

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

The petition didn't work for Resident Evil 5, and that game was in way higher demand for a port. Stop wasting your time.

MontanaHatchet said:
The petition didn't work for Resident Evil 5, and that game was in way higher demand for a port. Stop wasting your time.

Capcom and Namco are different companies. 

Harada (Tekken developer) is actually requesting Tekken fans to speak up if they want a Wii version. 

jaf said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Harada (Tekken developer) is actually requesting Tekken fans to speak up if they want a Wii version. 

So? Capcom has already released Resident Evil 4 on the Wii at that time and was greatly satisfied with the sales. And why do Wii fans love petitions so much? They make petitions more than anyone else by far.

Around the Network

LOL, stop begging, buy a 360 or a ps3

But war... war never changes

MontanaHatchet said:
jaf said:
MontanaHatchet said:

So? Capcom has already released Resident Evil 4 on the Wii at that time and was greatly satisfied with the sales. And why do Wii fans love petitions so much? They make petitions more than anyone else by far.

Wii fans probably make so many petitions, let me see, maybe b/c most mulitplatform games get ignored for the Wii, lol

There is a difference. In the interview, Harada said Wii fans have to raise their voices for a Wii Tekken. I usually don't support petitions cuz I know they don't work but this time, the developer actually said that people need to raise their voices to get a Wii Tekken (and what better way than a petition). 

jaf said:
MontanaHatchet said:
jaf said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Wii fans probably make so many petitions, let me see, maybe b/c most mulitplatform games get ignored for the Wii, lol

There is a difference. In the interview, Harada said Wii fans have to raise their voices for a Wii Tekken. I usually don't support petitions cuz I know they don't work but this time, the developer actually said that people need to raise their voices to get a Wii Tekken (and what better way than a petition). 

Yeah, but do you see owners of either of the HD consoles making a petition for every Wii exclusive? What about Bully: Scholarship Edition? PS3 fans didn't make a petition demanding that for the PS3. And let's not be hypocrites. Wii fans should be making petitions asking for every game. Golden Axe and Conflict: Denied Ops should have been on the Wii too! All games must go!

And do you know exactly how Namco knew that 360 owners wanted Tekken 6? I'm sure it was a lot of factors involved, not just that. Probably the main factor was that Tekken 6 seems to have been in development forever (we've known about it for years now), and the development costs were getting to the point where Namco felt like it needed to be on the 360.

Avarice28 said:
sethnintendo said:
Tekken is alright but I prefer fighting games like Smash Bros Brawl than a button smasher.

You are one funny little dude....Tekken is a artform and smash brothers is the perverbial "button masher".  It takes skill to master just one character on Tekkens roster, smash brothers my little sister can kick the ass of anyone and she is 5 years old. You should choose your words carefully when talking about the gift that is Tekken and continue getting owned by little kids that love to mash buttons......this game is in a class only with virtua fighter.

I am not too sure who your little sister is playing but I highly doubt that they are pros or even decent at Smash.  Smash takes a lot of skill and if you just sit there and button smash then you will be countered easily by a pro.  Granted, I probably have should have chosen my words a little better considering I haven't played Tekken since Tekken 2.  I am sure they have progressed it.  I know that a button smasher probably has more probability of winning in early versions of Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.  The simple fact that you can move around on a huge stage, double jumps (with most characters able to do triple), roll, etc.. puts button smashers at a disadvantage in Smash Bros.  The only thing I can think of how your sister wins is if she spams the quick smash button and uses a lot of items.   Any pro would easily know how to avoid someone that spams quick smashes.   I am sure Tekken has a lot more added variation that would make it harder for a button smasher to beat a pro now adays.  Probably the worse button smashing fighting game I can remember is Virtua Fighter 1.  I just can't get the image out of my head of some younger kid in the arcade back in the day just wailing on the buttons and still beating me everyonce in awhile.

Wii have brawl whos need tekken.....

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!