By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help Bring Tekken to Wii!

wfz said:
I think it's kind of sad that Wii owners feel the need/have to petition to get these games to appear. What the hell?

Also, considering that such a small population of actual Wii owners will ever know about these petitions and do them, the petitions aren't representative of the Wii userbase at all. The petition could extremely biased in either way.

Namco said that fans have to make their voice heard. What other way is there? 

Around the Network
wfz said:
I think it's kind of sad that Wii owners feel the need/have to petition to get these games to appear. What the hell?

Also, considering that such a small population of actual Wii owners will ever know about these petitions and do them, the petitions aren't representative of the Wii userbase at all. The petition could extremely biased in either way.

I find it amusing. It actually makes me laugh sometimes. :o

Esa-Petteri said:
Ahh, another petition from nintyfans. Cool.

You can still support, though. 

jaf said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Ahh, another petition from nintyfans. Cool.

You can still support, though. 

Umm, I don't need a tekken on wii.

sethnintendo said:
Tekken is alright but I prefer fighting games like Smash Bros Brawl than a button smasher.

You are one funny little dude....Tekken is a artform and smash brothers is the perverbial "button masher".  It takes skill to master just one character on Tekkens roster, smash brothers my little sister can kick the ass of anyone and she is 5 years old. You should choose your words carefully when talking about the gift that is Tekken and continue getting owned by little kids that love to mash buttons......this game is in a class only with virtua fighter.

Around the Network

Tekken suck dont want.

At the dude who says Wii dont support fighting games. Tatsunoko vs Capcom says hello! Not to mention Brawl, Bleach: Versus Crusade, old but still fun Mortal Kombat: Armageddon etc...

@ Phrancheyez
You are providing all of these statistics yet you fail to provide any links to back up your claims. You can't say 80% of people have this and 90% do this w/out actually giving a source.

As for your comment on most people not having any GC or Classic controllers. I would also like to correct that. Most people (I'm sure) use the GC or classic controllers for SSBB. The Wii Remote is terrible for most fighting games and these other controller options are what people get. If people can buy them for SSBB then they can also buy them for a Tekken game (unless they already have one). Your friends not having any doesn't reflect the rest of Wii gamers. Besides, you can buy used GC controllers at really cheap prices now.

Avarice28 said:
sethnintendo said:
Tekken is alright but I prefer fighting games like Smash Bros Brawl than a button smasher.

You are one funny little dude....Tekken is a artform and smash brothers is the perverbial "button masher".  It takes skill to master just one character on Tekkens roster, smash brothers my little sister can kick the ass of anyone and she is 5 years old. You should choose your words carefully when talking about the gift that is Tekken and continue getting owned by little kids that love to mash buttons......this game is in a class only with virtua fighter.

How old are you?

"artform" lol. It a damn unintuitive fighting game. Thats what Tekken is. Button mashing gets you know where in Brawl smarty.

Im done though Im not gonna reply to you so dont bother.

Valkyria00 said:
Avarice28 said:
sethnintendo said:

How old are you?

"artform" lol. It a damn unintuitive fighting game. Thats what Tekken is. Button mashing gets you know where in Brawl smarty.

Im done though Im not gonna reply to you so dont bother.

Obviously "English" is not your language amigo, so I will "forgive" you for your transgression (artform is what I think of when I see people who know how to play Tekken well).   Button masher is what happens when you get anyone together on a wii to play smash brothers (just take the "s" from smash and well there you go)

I would have to disagree with both Valkyria and Avarice.
@ Avarice: Button mashing in Brawl won't really get you a win. You really do need skill. The only time match wins are unexpected is when you play with items turned on. Maybe that's why your sister wins.
@ Valkyria: Tekken isn't really unintuitive. It really depends on combos. You can perform various air combos and surprise your opponent in different ways. Usually, in a fighting game, you would expect similar attacks from the same character. But in Tekken, you can mix and match your combos and attack in different and various ways. Every character in the roster has a big list of moves.