By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Madworld come to the HD twins?

I'd rather it not. Some hardcore exclusives on the Wii need to stay, selling well or badly.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
786_ali said:
City17 said:
786_ali said:
The problem with Madworld is that it's neither here nor there, as it is not hardcore enough to appeal to the players of HD-consoles meanwhile it's not casual enough to draw in the demographic of the wii.

Plus, it's really outdated for the HD consoles. I mean, black and white? :P

j/k

It looks like a hellovalot of fun to me!

It may be fun but commercial success is what the companies consider. Not many people will buy those games after negative reviews and, in the ps3's case, an already packed 2009 lineup

Wait, are you talking about MadWorld?

No and no.

"Let's take a game completely built around physically pummeling everything in sight and put it on game systems with no capability to do so!"

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Meanwhile, buy a Wii

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
XiaoMay said:
nope

buy a Wii guy

I fully intended to exclusively to play this game. After its release and paying attention  to what was said by respected VGChartz members I put it off for now.

Around the Network

i hope so, the art style would look amazing with more resolution.

i do have a wii, but thats whats held me back on buying it. looks like a shame at that res.

the wii aint for hardcore beautiful games :)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Look up up the sales of Killer 7 on PS2, and then look up the sales for Killer 7 on GC. You will have your answer.

City17 said:

Do you think that Madworld will be made available for the PS3 and XBOX360?

If so do you think it would sell well?

HD Twins powers activate:
Form of... a Hiphopgamer rant!

Shape of... a RROD!

No and no.

No and no. Short and sweet.