Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Madworld come to the HD twins?

No and No, but I'd like to see a graphically updated version.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network
shinyuhadouken said:
No and No, but I'd like to see a graphically updated version.

Gaming > graphics IMHO!  But polish is always nice.  I like some gritty looking games fine though!

C'mon Sega, you should give these HD gamers a taste of MadWorld. While you're at it, be a peach and downscale Valkyria Chronicles to the Wii!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

No i doubty it will but it sure would be cool. And second i think it would sell alot better on the HD platforms but i doubt it would sell enought to warrant an additional port.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Never.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

HD consoles aren't capable of displaying black and white.

No and no. They already said initial sales were encouraging. And legs seem consistent.

idk...but it would probably sell ok as an xbla game, if its any good.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Galaki said:
HD consoles aren't capable of displaying black and white.

LOL  I'm not so sure I agree with you on that

:)

As many people have said:

1) No.

2) No.

Let me explain.

1) I doubt MadWorld will make a profit, even as a Wii game. To then go into a $20 million PS360 game would be financial suicide. Nobody likes a port (with the exception of Zelda fans and RE fans, apparently). It would take at least another year and a half to change it from motion sensing to analog sticks, and it would kind of destroy the point of the game.

2) As I said, people don't like ports. Particularly not a port that has been rushed and badly made (as a MadWorld port would be). Perhaps it would sell a little better first week than the Wii version on the PS3 and 360. But it still wouldn't cross 500k on either system, while I think the Wii version (with Wii legs) has a shot at Zack and Wiki level sales.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores