Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Madworld come to the HD twins?

I get the feeling that a game like Madworld would sell even worse on the hd consoles. Not to mention it would be a finacial catastophe for the developer.



If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Around the Network

I think the HD-consoles are too casual for this game, the cost would kill Platinum



Nothing to see here, move along

nope

buy a Wii guy



Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

 

They should make a new game, not a direct port of Madworld. Since its thirdy party and had disappointing sales, anything is possible. Lets not blame the sales though, Wii games have good legs.
Fingers crossed for 2010. :D



The problem with Madworld is that it's neither here nor there, as it is not hardcore enough to appeal to the players of HD-consoles meanwhile it's not casual enough to draw in the demographic of the wii.

Plus, it's really outdated for the HD consoles. I mean, black and white? :P

j/k



Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network

Don't the HD twins have Bayonetta?



Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

What was the last Sega exclusive that later became a multi-plat?



My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:
What was the last Sega exclusive that later became a multi-plat?

Shenmue II I guess

 



786_ali said:
The problem with Madworld is that it's neither here nor there, as it is not hardcore enough to appeal to the players of HD-consoles meanwhile it's not casual enough to draw in the demographic of the wii.

Plus, it's really outdated for the HD consoles. I mean, black and white? :P

j/k

It looks like a hellovalot of fun to me!

 



City17 said:
786_ali said:
The problem with Madworld is that it's neither here nor there, as it is not hardcore enough to appeal to the players of HD-consoles meanwhile it's not casual enough to draw in the demographic of the wii.

Plus, it's really outdated for the HD consoles. I mean, black and white? :P

j/k

It looks like a hellovalot of fun to me!

It may be fun but commercial success is what the companies consider. Not many people will buy those games after negative reviews and, in the ps3's case, an already packed 2009 lineup

 



Initiating social expirement #928719281