By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Majora's Mask: My first Impressions

I really liked the part where you go into the bar, and play a piece of music on the instrument of each transformation mask.  Then it plays all of these back together on stage and it's just great =D

Wish I could find a video on youtube or something of that part.

Also, after rescuing the farm from aliens the first time.. When I got to that passage of time in another three day segment, I felt really sorry that (as I was doing a different quest) the farm was being overrun by aliens =( Finding out how you got the masks of the Scrub/goron/Zora is sad aswell.

I love that game.

Around the Network

Ah, I'm home here at a Majora's Mask thread. Very underrated. But I think most good people know this already.

I never beat this game on my friend's n64, only got halfway through. Gah, I loved that game...

I need for it to be released! NOW!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SeriousWB said:

I really liked the part where you go into the bar, and play a piece of music on the instrument of each transformation mask.  Then it plays all of these back together on stage and it's just great =D

Also, after rescuing the farm from aliens the first time.. When I got to that passage of time in another three day segment, I felt really sorry that (as I was doing a different quest) the farm was being overrun by aliens =( Finding out how you got the masks of the Scrub/goron/Zora is sad aswell.

I love that game.

Here you are the Ballad of the Wind Fish, it's only the music though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4b8ORLS3zc

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

J-Favs said:
SeriousWB said:

I love that game.

Here you are the Ballad of the Wind Fish, it's only the music though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4b8ORLS3zc

Thanks! I found the gameplay segment through the related videos.  I just had no idea what the song was called.

I also found a live jazz band cover of the song the Zora band plays \o/

Around the Network

^^^ Did you get the get the reference in the song title?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

I agree that it was the hardest Zelda game. (2 being runner up.)

But it's also the only one that I also had to have every item. Probably the only game I've ever even cared enough to get every item. The world itself was so wonderfully rich that I am fine just running around in it with nothing to do but see things.

It's truly a great, great Zelda game. I can only hope we'll get one that does something similar to this again in our lifetimes.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

J-Favs said:

No =O

Will you tell me?

SeriousWB said:
J-Favs said:

No =O

Will you tell me?

Heres a hint it relates to Links Awakening.

J-Favs said:
SeriousWB said:
J-Favs said:

No =O

Will you tell me?

Heres a hint it relates to Links Awakening.

Ah yes, I read that online.  I have yet to play that game though =(