By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Majora's Mask: My first Impressions

I'm actually pretty shocked as to the number of people that hasn't played Majora's Mask yet. Definitely one of the best titles on the N64 and an awesome title to the Zelda series. Every Zelda fan should get it on the Wii...

Around the Network

Ok so I just finished the first temple and I'm doing this stupid maze right now.. GAHHHH lol I'm really enjoying this Zelda.. It feels like it's impacting me already.. It really is fantastic..

puffy said:
Ok so I just finished the first temple and I'm doing this stupid maze right now.. GAHHHH lol I'm really enjoying this Zelda.. It feels like it's impacting me already.. It really is fantastic..

Hmm... Maze... Hmm... *is confused*

Hope you have a great time, It's an awesome game!!!

In my last hour I'm slave to power of death!!!

Well its the part where you follow a butler in the Deku Shrine to get the Mask of Scents, I just beat it :P yay!

Around the Network

Oh that maze. :P

I think of it as a trail not a maze.

WessleWoggle said:

It's such a ludicrously long "race".

I am currently getting incredibly annoyed trying to figure out how to kill Gryorg.... git has killed me 3 times now (with a total of 5 bottled fairies as well, and I have 8 hearts at the moment, so a total of 64 hearts!)

Edit... hot crap, never have I had to use a guide so much in a game... the only other game I used a guide to complete the main story was REmake, and it was more of a choice than a necessity (ie I started with the guide before I even had a chance to get stuck)
Unfortunately, the online guide basically told me to do what I wasalready doing, this Gryorg is a total bastard.

TWRoO said:
WessleWoggle said:

I am currently getting incredibly annoyed trying to figure out how to kill Gyorg.... git has killed me 3 times now (with a total of 5 bottled fairies as well, and I have 8 hearts at the moment, so a total of 64 hearts!)

Stay on the central platform and hit him with the Zora boomerang, when he's stunned jump into the water and hit him with the zora's barrier. That's the solution to the first phase of his attack patterns and not the second but it should save you quite a few hearts.

ZZetaAlec said:
TWRoO said:
WessleWoggle said:

I am currently getting incredibly annoyed trying to figure out how to kill Gyorg.... git has killed me 3 times now (with a total of 5 bottled fairies as well, and I have 8 hearts at the moment, so a total of 64 hearts!)

Stay on the central platform and hit him with the Zora boomerang, when he's stunned jump into the water and hit him with the zora's barrier. That's the solution to the first phase of his attack patterns and not the second but it should save you quite a few hearts.

Ah, the barrier... does that stop him eating you too?

TWRoO said:
ZZetaAlec said:
TWRoO said:
WessleWoggle said:

Ah, the barrier... does that stop him eating you too?

Alas no, the barrier is only effective if he's stunned. If he eat's you the only thing you can do is pray you have enough hearts left.