Holy Shit!!!! @ DSi

PS3 gap quickly sinking :)

Others figures for 360 gap over PS3:

week ending 4th April gap 18%

week ending 28th March gap 12%

week ending 21st March gap 18%

week ending 14th March gap 26%

week ending 7th March gap 11%

week ending 28th Feb gap -5% (PS3 sold more)

week ending 21st Feb gap 26%

Just to put this gap reducing theme of this thread to bed... the gap is all over the place. but it certainly isnt a redycing trend. I could understand that comment last week but not this week.

im sure there will be no gaps in xbox360's favour after the ps3 will get the price cut...

PLAYSTATION® is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

WhiteDevil said:
when will Ps3 and 360 gap become no more in Others...?

Unless there are reasons that are compelling for people to pick the PS3 over the 360 in Other, it isn't going to happen.  The PS3 costs more and has the same type of games as does the 360, and with graphics in the same class.

Well, looks like the DSi factor has kicked in.  Nintendo does a tech refresh and blammo, millions more sales.

DSi is doing mighty fine then, especially as it only came out on the 3rd for europe. Maybe next weeks 'others' will be even higher?

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Holy crap at DS number O_O

Around the Network

PS3 within 10k of the 360....
Wow at DSi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

PS3 gap decreasing,..........it actually increased by 6% this week people.

But sales numbers for the console are promising considering it's higher price tag. Price cut would help, too bad I really don't anticipate it hapening until September (if at all this year)....:(

I am still astounded at DS numbers......crazy awesome.

a freaking price cut sony >.

The Others number looks like the usual World Wide number.
Or is this a belated April Fool's joke?

DS - Pawns
Wii - Moving great numbers
X360 - Moving good numbers... but sorta low.
PS3 - Moving decent numbers... not too low...
PSP - WTF???

Adjusted everything down it seems.

Go SONY!!

4 ≈ One