By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON -- Famitsu REVEALS Final Fantasy VII for PS3 in NEW Issue!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Oh my God, April Fools ended almost 10 hours ago here and I still have to put up with it on the internet >_>

It's only 4:57pm here, biatch!

You guys need to calm down and not get your panties in a knot. It's not worth stressing over April Fool's day, you should try looking at it from a different angle and have some laughs if you can.

Around the Network
perpride said:
goddamit today has been torture!

Interesting enough, i was waiting for more April Fool's mania today, and Internet was really serious, we even got a lot of official announcements... I don't care about the lies and hoaxes, but i really like when sites do creative stuff, like Youtube, ISOHUNT and Blizzard, the Dance System for WoW was hillarious... And this time a lot of sites didn't do anything...

***facepalm***

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I would laugh if the FF VII AC movie has a trailer for FF VII ps3.. I WOULD NOT be suprised but I would laugh.

mM
wfz said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Oh my God, April Fools ended almost 10 hours ago here and I still have to put up with it on the internet >_>

You guys need to calm down and not get your panties in a knot. It's not worth stressing over April Fool's day, you should try looking at it from a different angle and have some laughs if you can.

While I agree 100% about the need to not stress out, my objection is that most of today's jokes just aren't clever, original, or at all funny. This one's emblematic: FF VII remake just kidding hurr hurr! C'mon now, if you're going to do an April Fool's joke, at least try to put some effort behind it...

Around the Network

Other countries need to be like Canada, UK and Australia where April Fool's ends at Noon

I came a little...

Then got really upset...

Then leo-j gave me new hope

this is getting really annoying now.

noname2200 said:
wfz said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

While I agree 100% about the need to not stress out, my objection is that most of today's jokes just aren't clever, original, or at all funny. This one's emblematic: FF VII remake just kidding hurr hurr! C'mon now, if you're going to do an April Fool's joke, at least try to put some effort behind it...

I agree about most (if not all) ones  related to videogames, but some other things are just hilarious. The google thing was pretty musing too.

Are you a fan of NIN at all? I thought this was pretty funny: http://www.nin.com/strobelight/

wfz said:
noname2200 said:
wfz said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

I agree about most (if not all) ones  related to videogames, but some other things are just hilarious. The google thing was pretty musing too.

Are you a fan of NIN at all? I thought this was pretty funny: http://www.nin.com/strobelight/

*snort*

See, that's an example of what others should do. Something amusing, not obnoxious