By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON -- Famitsu REVEALS Final Fantasy VII for PS3 in NEW Issue!

Stats87 said:

Other countries need to be like Canada, UK and Australia where April Fool's ends at Noon

Should have known that the guy with Golbez avatar would say something inciteful. I think we all need to write our congressman and make it happen. April Fools has to be one of the worst days of the year.

Around the Network

From the original site:

UPDATE: Alright guys, April Fools is officially over, and so is this prank. The image was just a photoshoped table of contents from a recent Famitsu. A lot of you caught on pretty quickly, but then Famitsu unexpectedly showed off their cover for next month's issue, which features Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, and gave this joke pretty mean twist. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up!

-----

After all, we know that FF VII will be on the DS next, then maybe the Wii, then the PS4/Xbox 720.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

halil23 said:
mike_intellivision said:

After all, we know that FF VII will be on the DS next, then maybe the Wii, then the PS4/Xbox 720.

Mike from Morgantown

I hope that was your silly April's fools, if not...*facepalm*

HA HA, yeah. It will be a DSi design. It will come with a 512mb main catridge to stor the persistent common data that neads to be read quckly. It will also come with a 1-2gb WORM SD Card that will store all the other data(music, movies...). :P See no cartridge swapping and the entire game.

yeah right, but then again the way SE has been going through every iteration of FF so far. Are they to 5 now isn't it. That still leaves 6 for the Nintendo era of games.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

If it is a Megaton, it isn't happening. I guess the Fallout 3 designers named the town after the thing, because there is a chance of the nuke not going off in the game, the same way these Megaton announcements more time than not don't go off.

Around the Network

Nope. FF VII will came for the Wii.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Final fantasy 7 is my favorite game and i love it but really im getting sick of all these false news that a remake is coming.

i think Square will watch the sales of FF XIII & Versus XIII and will then decide on which console they want to release the FF VII remake!

Well if they want it to sell well in every region, then it must surely be multiplatform! XD

perpride said:
goddamit today has been torture!

LOLZ That!