By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON -- Famitsu REVEALS Final Fantasy VII for PS3 in NEW Issue!

Am I the only one in the world NOT wanting a remake of FFVII? The style would probably be like Advent Children and many of the characters looked so boring in AC...
(My opinion, please don't kill me)

What I WOULD like to see is SE releasing FFVII (and VIII & IX) on PSN, or in some kind of collection.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
Stats87 said:

Other countries need to be like Canada, UK and Australia where April Fool's ends at Noon

Should have known that the guy with Golbez avatar would say something inciteful. I think we all need to write our congressman and make it happen. April Fools has to be one of the worst days of the year.

haha, well, I'm in Canada so I'm lucky in that sense.

I think it makes sense for it to only be till Noon, as that way you can "catch" people in the morning when they might be tired or groggy. When it gets later into the day, it just gets annoying because then you might brush off things that are true. (like with all the real game announcements yesterday)

-.- there are some things you don't fool about. FFVII is one of them. If this turned out to be a joke...there will be darthdevidem01 to pay

F@#k FF VII, I want FF VIII! Squall>Cloud, Gunblade>Buster Sword, Lion Heart>Omnislash, Ragnarok>stupid bicycle, SeeD>Soldier, Balamb Garden>Cids gaint balloon, Dance Scene>Aeriths death, Luthos Vusec>One winged Angel, Laguna>Sephiroth, Selphie>Yuffie...The list goes on and on, overall Final Fantasy VIII > Final Fantasy VII.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

SubiyaCryolite said:
F@#k FF VII, I want FF VIII! Squall>Cloud, Gunblade>Buster Sword, Lion Heart>Omnislash, Ragnarok>stupid bicycle, SeeD>Soldier, Balamb Garden>Cids gaint balloon, Dance Scene>Aeriths death, Luthos Vusec>One winged Angel, Laguna>Sephiroth, Selphie>Yuffie...The list goes on and on, overall Final Fantasy VIII > Final Fantasy VII.

i lol'ed badly~