By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So TOV Jumped Ship to PS3.....is it safe to assume a PS3 SO4 Port is NEXT?!

I think it will be announced in Tgs.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

@Leo-J

I mean can SO4 be the next JRPG to jump ship

nowhere in the OP have I mentioned a Namco Game & S-E game are related

I don't want to insult S-E by implying they are related to Namco {puts on flamesuit}

well seeing how the last remnant which was origanally a ps3/360 game seems to be delayed or cancelled on the ps3, it doesnt lead me to believe square is even thinking about it.

@BengaBenga

When you have no rpg's on your system, you would buy anything near the term good coming to it, if SO comes to the ps3, im sure rpg ps3 fans will go nuts for it.

mM
BengaBenga said:
Star Ocean 4 has very bad feedback everywhere and is (supposedly) crappy, so I wouldn't really look forward to it. Vesperia is supposed to be awesome, so that's good news.

Namco =/= SE so one has nothing to do with the other. Based on sales I say SO4 will come to PS3 though.

Really

I heard its the best 360 JRPG from some people

Its plot is what makes me want it most!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I would hope not. Jrpgs are too long to go through the sub par ones.

i played SO4 its good an all the characters feel stupid tho and the voice acting is bad, very bad.
if they would port it , it would be cool to change the voices a little

Around the Network
Megadude said:
I would hope not. Jrpgs are too long to go through the sub par ones.

What someone going to hold a gun to your head and force you to play the game if it is ported to the PS3?

darthdevidem01 said:
BengaBenga said:
Star Ocean 4 has very bad feedback everywhere and is (supposedly) crappy, so I wouldn't really look forward to it. Vesperia is supposed to be awesome, so that's good news.

Namco =/= SE so one has nothing to do with the other. Based on sales I say SO4 will come to PS3 though.

Really

I heard its the best 360 JRPG from some people

Its plot is what makes me want it most!

I'm inclined to trust the haters in this case...

After The last Remnant, i washed my hands off 360 RPGs (I considered IU but...like i said i washed my hands)
im on hiatus until FF XIII.

I think if square is not "retarded" they "will" optimize a port to the ps3, I think it is inevitable. I just saved 199$ by holding out before paying for the arcade to play T.O.V., now I can play it on my ps3.......thanks NamcoBandi:0)

Do u have a link for article claiming ToV is going to ps3?